Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Any Crime, Follow The Money!
In Any Crime, Follow The Money!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/trumps-r...-finances/

Quote:Trump’s ‘red line’: President warns Mueller against looking too closely into his family’s finances

I'm pretty sure a seasoned investigator did not need the WLB's help to tell him exactly where to look.  Everything about the whole Trump gang is about money.
RE: In Any Crime, Follow The Money!
Agreed

https://www.google.com/amp/observer.com/...y-act/amp/
Aha.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/busted-m...-campaign/

Quote:Manafort was $17 million in debt to pro-Russian interests before joining Trump’s campaign
I'm beginning to think that the russians can't get there...because they keep approaching trump and his people about the magnitsky act, and these motherfuckers keep thinking it's about bouncing baby russians......it's like these peoples heads are made of wood. -and why on gods green earth, would trump and his people keep volunteering that all these discussions they;ve been having with russians, up to and including putin himself, are about the magnitsky act?

What;s next, trump dials the DEA at 3 in the am to report a stolen kilo?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/trumps-r...-finances/

Quote:Trump’s ‘red line’: President warns Mueller against looking too closely into his family’s finances

I'm pretty sure a seasoned investigator did not need the WLB's help to tell him exactly where to look.  Everything about the whole Trump gang is about money.

Isn't threatening a federal law official a crime?
That generally refers to a physical threat.  You gotta know the WLB is not man enough to do that.  He's real tough when he's egging on his crowd of mental midgets to beat up a woman at a rally but face to face I'm pretty sure that any of us could take him.

Meanwhile, it seems he is a bit late to the party.  The latest report from the Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/busin...ubz=0&_r=0

Quote:Banking regulators are reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit, which caters to an ultrarich clientele, according to three people briefed on the review who were not authorized to speak publicly. The regulators want to know if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risks.
Separately, Deutsche Bank has been in contact with federal investigators about the Trump accounts, according to two people briefed on the matter. And the bank is expecting to eventually have to provide information to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

This is where they are going to get him.
(July 19, 2017 at 10:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That generally refers to a physical threat.  You gotta know the WLB is not man enough to do that.  He's real tough when he's egging on his crowd of mental midgets to beat up a woman at a rally but face to face I'm pretty sure that any of us could take him.

Meanwhile, it seems he is a bit late to the party.  The latest report from the Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/busin...ubz=0&_r=0

Quote:Banking regulators are reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit, which caters to an ultrarich clientele, according to three people briefed on the review who were not authorized to speak publicly. The regulators want to know if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risks.
Separately, Deutsche Bank has been in contact with federal investigators about the Trump accounts, according to two people briefed on the matter. And the bank is expecting to eventually have to provide information to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

This is where they are going to get him.

Trump has spent his entire campaign "implying" intimidation on multiple individuals and groups. This is a dangerous pattern of behavior. In his case I really don't think it has to be "I will kill you, or beat the shit out of you", but the implication is still there, "If you do this, watch your back".

WLB is a vindictive asshole regardless. What the fuck does he mean by "Don't get too close to my finances." 

He's gone after Comey, even now condemning Sessions for removing himself from the investigation. Those add up to 45 really afraid that he is hiding dirt that will sink him.
lol, what an idiot. That's like being frisked by a cop and saying, "Whatever you do, don't check my left front pocket."

And Mueller says "Fuck Off!"

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/mueller-...-dealings/

Quote:Mueller defies Trump warning and expands Russia probe to include family’s business dealings: report

But this is interesting.  Ties up an obvious loose end.

Quote:Interestingly, the source claims that Mueller’s investigation into Trump’s business dealings is picking up from an investigation into a massive money-laundering scheme that was run by former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara until he was fired by Trump earlier this year.
(July 20, 2017 at 10:00 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: lol, what an idiot. That's like being frisked by a cop and saying, "Whatever you do, don't check my left front pocket."

No shit, "Officer, that isn't cocaine you found, it is baking soda."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 937 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 695 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Should incest between consenting adults be a crime? Angrboda 63 4818 November 27, 2018 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Divinity
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 333 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 639 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fuck. It's Only Money Minimalist 0 430 October 31, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where Does All The Money Go? Minimalist 2 619 August 9, 2017 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money! Minimalist 9 1873 July 24, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Two dead after hate crime in Portland Clueless Morgan 76 22290 June 7, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  The hate crime They've all been waiting for. The Grand Nudger 13 2098 April 19, 2017 at 8:43 am
Last Post: brewer