Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So these rapists are... I mean these....
So these rapists are... I mean these....
So these "rapists are"..... I mean these "wetbacks are"...... I mean these "Spicks are"..... OH WAIT, I just remembered, I am not a bigot. 

So my Hispanic neighbor I guess hired a friend to cut down some pine trees in his yard. I am fucking deadly afraid of heights. So it works the same cutting down trees all over the world. He has the spike boots and uses a strap to climb to the top and slowly cut chunk by chunk. 

I've been inside all day so all I noticed was the chainsaw not really seeing what he was doing. So I went outside to walk to the gas station to buy some beer, and finally noticed. I don't speak but a very tiny fraction of Spanish but was able to joke with him basically saying, "better you than me." He laughed. 

I hate heights, you cant get me past the 5th floor balcony. I can go higher in a room if it is simply a window with no balcony. So I finally saw him up in the tree on my way back and said, "Tu ok, mi no".
RE: So these rapists are... I mean these....
I'm...not quite sure I am grasping the underlying message. So, don't be a bigot? Don't be afraid to admit your fears? Make friends with strangers? We learn something new every day? If I guess it, will you tell me?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 30, 2017 at 2:39 pm)Astonished Wrote: I'm...not quite sure I am grasping the underlying message. So, don't be a bigot? Don't be afraid to admit your fears? Make friends with strangers? We learn something new every day? If I guess it, will you tell me?

What the fuck hell no, just the opposite. Pull a Trump, be an asshole, act like a fucking dick. Be an inhuman fuckface. We all know Hispanics and Arabs don't have DNA like us. GEEBUS THOR ON A CRACKER, don't act like they need to eat or have families.
(July 30, 2017 at 2:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 2:39 pm)Astonished Wrote: I'm...not quite sure I am grasping the underlying message. So, don't be a bigot? Don't be afraid to admit your fears? Make friends with strangers? We learn something new every day? If I guess it, will you tell me?

What the fuck hell no, just the opposite. Pull a Trump, be an asshole, act like a fucking dick. Be an inhuman fuckface. We all know Hispanics and Arabs don't have DNA like us. GEEBUS THOR ON A CRACKER, don't act like they need to eat or have families.

Oh. I think that would have been conveyed more clearly if you waited until the end to disclose the ethnic identity of the person.

BTW, how come you didn't include blacks in that example? You discriminating now? LOL.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
¿Dónde están tus papeles?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 30, 2017 at 2:46 pm)Astonished Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 2:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What the fuck hell no, just the opposite. Pull a Trump, be an asshole, act like a fucking dick. Be an inhuman fuckface. We all know Hispanics and Arabs don't have DNA like us. GEEBUS THOR ON A CRACKER, don't act like they need to eat or have families.

Oh. I think that would have been conveyed more clearly if you waited until the end to disclose the ethnic identity of the person.

BTW, how come you didn't include blacks in that example? You discriminating now? LOL.

Oh shit, didn't mean to leave the gang bangers out. My bad.
(July 30, 2017 at 2:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: So these "rapists are"..... I mean these "wetbacks are"...... I mean these "Spicks are"..... OH WAIT, I just remembered, I am not a bigot. 

So my Hispanic neighbor I guess hired a friend to cut down some pine trees in his yard. I am fucking deadly afraid of heights. So it works the same cutting down trees all over the world. He has the spike boots and uses a strap to climb to the top and slowly cut chunk by chunk. 

I've been inside all day so all I noticed was the chainsaw not really seeing what he was doing. So I went outside to walk to the gas station to buy some beer, and finally noticed. I don't speak but a very tiny fraction of Spanish but was able to joke with him basically saying, "better you than me." He laughed. 

I hate heights, you cant get me past the 5th floor balcony. I can go higher in a room if it is simply a window with no balcony. So I finally saw him up in the tree on my way back and said, "Tu ok, mi no".

Not sure if the point is that you're afraid of heights, or that you want to be sure the rest of us know that you don't hate Hispanics.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 30, 2017 at 2:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 2:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: So these "rapists are"..... I mean these "wetbacks are"...... I mean these "Spicks are"..... OH WAIT, I just remembered, I am not a bigot. 

Not sure if the point is that you're afraid of heights, or that you want to be sure the rest of us know that you don't hate Hispanics.

Boru

Way to ruin a joke. I wasn't trying to convince anyone I was not a bigot, I was making fun of bigots. 

It is called SARCASM.

Nah its:

If you're afraid of heights then truly you are the pinnacle of evolution, and cannot be bettered.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[quote pid='1594289' dateline='1501440771']
Brian37Way to ruin a joke. I wasn't trying to convince anyone I was not a bigot, I was making fun of bigots. 

It is called SARCASM.

Well, now that you come right out and say it,
[/quote]

I understand, you just didn't convey that effectively.

I, on the other hand, live with a walking, talking Mexican (yes, from Mexico) stereotype. Alcoholic, illegal immigrant, filthy living habits, barely speaks English, has to do menial labor to afford the rent, ignorant about basic hygiene and upkeep of his living space, hardcore into Virgin Mary, you name it, he exhibits it. Pisses me off to no end but I can't afford anything else. Nothing redeeming about him. Trump would cream himself if he could make this guy his poster boy for why the wall should be built. But I suffer in silence because he's still a person and had an empty room in the flat that needed filling at a price I could manage at the lowest point I had been at since being a foster youth.

---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2723 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1102 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  The Mean Arena The Valkyrie 27 4670 January 30, 2017 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Good intentions -- how much do they mean to you? Edwardo Piet 92 12495 October 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Does Your Name Mean? Rhondazvous 53 4986 January 20, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What does Kudos mean to you? Edwardo Piet 61 8568 January 14, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  WTF does this mean? Edwardo Piet 33 3534 August 1, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Are Anti-theists really the "mean atheists?" IanHulett 21 2829 January 22, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Beef- err I mean Horse Lasagne Napoléon 29 9658 February 20, 2013 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: naimless
  Favourite words that mean "very good" or "very bad"? Edwardo Piet 2 1548 January 9, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: paulpablo