Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 21, 2019, 2:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damned Protestants...
#1
Damned Protestants...
always trying to butt in on the catholics' action.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...-god-falls

Quote:October 14, 2010, Las Vegas]----- A Las Vegas pastor is charged with 6 counts of sexual assault and 5 counts of open or gross lewdness against teenage boys.
Reply
#2
RE: Damned Protestants...
As if it wasn't enough the abuse of indoctrination, poor kids still have to endure the sexual perversions of these sick fuckwits Arrgghh

And then, on subjects like abortion, stem cells, etc, they are all about the "sanctity of human life". I guess Oscar Wilde got it right when he said that the ones that moralize the most are the biggest hypocrites.

What sickens me the most is that if it wasn't for religion for them to hide, these fucktards would be much more easily detected...
Reply
#3
RE: Damned Protestants...
I think the Pope & any others involved should stand trial. To offer crimals, of the most sadistic nature, any latitude or refuge on the grounds of affiliation is sheer criminality itself. I cannot believe these people are allowed to maintain this type of behaviour, and then assume the moral high ground. It stinks.
Reply
#4
RE: Damned Protestants...
Quote:I think the Pope

Why should he?
Quote:always trying to butt in on the catholics' action.

Why do you say damned protestants? Would it be more correct to say, 'Damned humans?' To my knowledge atheists can fall into the same trap as this evil man.
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
Reply
#5
RE: Damned Protestants...
It's my thread and I'll name it however I want.

When your fucking ( literally, in this case) ministers start assaulting children they become as bad as the catholic bastards who do it and the muslim bastards who rape 9 year olds under the guise of "marriage."
In all cases it is religion and power that is the common thread.

I'm sorry your blindness prevents you from seeing what truly awful people you elect to follow, Sol.
Reply
#6
RE: Damned Protestants...
(October 22, 2010 at 7:45 am)solja247 Wrote:
Quote:I think the Pope

Why should he?
Quote:always trying to butt in on the catholics' action.

Why do you say damned protestants? Would it be more correct to say, 'Damned humans?' To my knowledge atheists can fall into the same trap as this evil man.

Paedophiles seem to be drawn to churches of all stripes. Perhaps because of the extra trust people missguidedly put in them, or because of their status and the availability of their prey.



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply
#7
RE: Damned Protestants...
Quote:or because of their status and the availability of their prey.

Or perhaps these fuckers start to believe the holier-than-thou shit they mouth?
Reply
#8
RE: Damned Protestants...
(October 22, 2010 at 1:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:or because of their status and the availability of their prey.

Or perhaps these fuckers start to believe the holier-than-thou shit they mouth?

Now thats a good question.

How many of these priests really believe and how many are doing it because its an easy living?

I've seen eight year old preachers, how hard can it be?



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply
#9
RE: Damned Protestants...
Quote:When your fucking ( literally, in this case) ministers start assaulting children they become as bad as the catholic bastards who do it and the muslim bastards who rape 9 year olds under the guise of "marriage."
In all cases it is religion and power that is the common thread.

Im glad your not a judge. Im intending to be a minister as soon as I graduate, if another minister in my denomination did something disgusting with a child, with that sought of logic, you would say I am as bad as that minister.
Quote:I'm sorry your blindness prevents you from seeing what truly awful people you elect to follow, Sol.

I dont follow people.

Quote:Now thats a good question.

How many of these priests really believe and how many are doing it because its an easy living?

Most.
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
Reply
#10
RE: Damned Protestants...
Quote:Im glad your not a judge. Im intending to be a minister as soon as I graduate, if another minister in my denomination did something disgusting with a child, with that sought of logic, you would say I am as bad as that minister.

Would you report them to the Police?

Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 68 8500 March 19, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned atheists Whateverist 106 3219 March 18, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Gae Bolga
  Damned Christians Kit 247 20597 March 8, 2019 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1493 168927 March 7, 2019 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Gae Bolga
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 513 68102 February 17, 2019 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 196 25489 January 26, 2019 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 58 10243 January 21, 2019 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Jews Minimalist 246 47068 August 31, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 16 5299 August 2, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Damned Jehovah's Witnesses Minimalist 2 167 June 21, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Gae Bolga



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)