Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wall?
The Wall?
Needless to say Im thrilled that Trump defeated that rotten old witch, hillary clinton.

I am anxious that Trump deliver on his promise to construct a massive all though along the Mexican border.

I support the wall because I believe an influx of cheap labor is depriving true American of jobs.

My question is, when does Trump plan to deliver?

Do you all support the border wall?
RE: The Wall?
Yes feel the joy of wasting loads of money on an impractical giant lawn decoration . That Dumpf has no real plan to pay for . No real designs of what it will made of or even how high it will be. And loads of more money on fortifying a border that's proven can't be fortified . OH THE JOY !!! Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I completely support the Canadians building a wall along their southern and western borders.
Dying to live, living to die.
How many threads are we up to now?

Wall schmall. Tell us your thoughts on Monster Trucks!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: How many threads are we up to now?

They're okay, so long as they're WHITE monster trucks.
All hail the glory of truckasaurus

[Image: robosaurus.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 14, 2017 at 6:49 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: How many threads are we up to now?

They're okay, so long as they're WHITE monster trucks.

The black tires probably tear him a new one.
Aha!! Alas we get to the crux of your problem!

You're a drumph supporter.

There's meds for that yanno.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 14, 2017 at 7:03 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Aha!! Alas we get to the crux of your problem!

Curare...
(September 14, 2017 at 7:05 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 14, 2017 at 7:03 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Aha!! Alas we get to the crux of your problem!

Curare...

No no no. Just a lobotomy. We need to put him on the welfare rolls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 548 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 416 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 282 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
  Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street Brian37 40 3852 April 3, 2018 at 3:15 pm
  New border wall? Alexmahone 10 803 January 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6920 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Wall Street Bull vs Girl statues. Brian37 16 2678 April 3, 2017 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border account_inactive 332 26912 February 1, 2017 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Still don't think we need a wall? KUSA 125 13113 April 2, 2016 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Fartwell Family now wants Jefferson's wall? Brian37 5 1171 February 19, 2016 at 12:04 pm