Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New border wall?
New border wall?
I live in Canada and I was wondering if we should construct a border wall as well to prevent Americans trying to escape Trump from entering Canada. Any ideas?
RE: New border wall?
Build a wall for Canada, then a roof to join with the one at Mexico! Smile
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Wall, schmall. Build a border mine field. Should be a little more entertaining. (boom)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 12, 2018 at 12:25 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: I live in Canada and I was wondering if we should construct a border wall as well to prevent Americans trying to escape Trump from entering Canada. Any ideas?

Bricking it for Canada.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 12, 2018 at 12:25 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: I live in Canada and I was wondering if we should construct a border wall as well to prevent Americans trying to escape Trump from entering Canada. Any ideas?

Better yet build an underground railroad and get us out of here.
Wouldn't blame you.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Annex Washington state first IMO.
If we're talking about gargantuan architectural structures, why not abandon the boring and barbaric idea of a simple stupid wall and go balls out? Like... a ginormous dodecahydron, in the middle of Wyoming. Now I'd pay for that.
Brick 
(January 12, 2018 at 3:39 pm)Longhorn Wrote: If we're talking about gargantuan architectural structures, why not abandon the boring and barbaric idea of a simple stupid wall and go balls out? Like... a ginormous dodecahydron, in the middle of Wyoming. Now I'd pay for that.

Ever wonder why breast implants are all ovoid ?

Seems like some solid angular geometric forms might incite new interest in something that has been done literally tens of millions of times the same way . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The good thing is that Canada's wall would only have to be about 4 feet high.  Most "murricans couldn't get over that without passing out.

[Image: very-low-wall-around.jpg]

Good enough to stop them.

[Image: 91dba8b08ba7c7b48fcfc46e3ab083b5--americ...ooters.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 549 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 416 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1369 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 284 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
  Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street Brian37 40 3854 April 3, 2018 at 3:15 pm
  The Wall? Europa! 75 12579 September 20, 2017 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6937 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Wall Street Bull vs Girl statues. Brian37 16 2679 April 3, 2017 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border account_inactive 332 26979 February 1, 2017 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Still don't think we need a wall? KUSA 125 13115 April 2, 2016 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus