Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Rich Fetuses Only, Though
For Rich Fetuses Only, Though
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/the-rep...r-fetuses/

Quote:The Republican tax plan would allow a saving account for fetuses

Poor fetuses are expected to die from lack of medical care before they are 10 and after reaching 10 the republicunts expect the fucking cops to gun them down.  In any case, poor people can't have savings accounts because they don't have any fucking money.... which is just the way the republicunts want it.
RE: For Rich Fetuses Only, Though
From what I can tell they could set up an account for every missed period. 

Does anyone know if the money is forfeited to the GOP/FED if there is a miscarriage or nonviable birth? Obviously will never go to school.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 2, 2017 at 9:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In any case, poor people can't have savings accounts because they don't have any fucking money.... which is just the way the republicunts want it.

It's all a part of our wicked plan to teach people to work for their money. Muuuaaahhhahahahahaha.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:02 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: From what I can tell they could set up an account for every missed period. 

Does anyone know if the money is forfeited to the GOP/FED if there is a miscarriage or nonviable birth? Obviously will never go to school.

What if we eat it ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 3, 2017 at 9:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:02 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: From what I can tell they could set up an account for every missed period. 

What if we eat it ??

Then you get the money by preventing medical waste and/or burial expense. Win/Win.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:12 pm)Court Jester Wrote:
(November 2, 2017 at 9:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In any case, poor people can't have savings accounts because they don't have any fucking money.... which is just the way the republicunts want it.

It's all a part of our wicked plan to teach people to work for their money. Muuuaaahhhahahahahaha.

By rejecting a living wage, right?  Fuck you.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:12 pm)Court Jester Wrote: It's all a part of our wicked plan to teach people to work for their money. Muuuaaahhhahahahahaha.

By rejecting a living wage, right?  Fuck you.

A living wage is earned. Not handed out.
Want more, do more to earn more, and/or spend within one's means.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Court Jester Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: By rejecting a living wage, right?  Fuck you.

A living wage is earned. Not handed out.

For millions of Americans, food and shelter is barely within, or beyond their means.

Means nothing to callous fucks like you, though, does it?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:39 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Court Jester Wrote: A living wage is earned. Not handed out.

For millions of Americans, food and shelter is barely within, or beyond their means.

Means nothing to callous fucks like you, though, does it?

Depends on the situation really.

If they are busting their ass and honestly doing everything that they can, I feel bad for them. But if they keep at it, they will get to a better situation. It's not always quick and/or easy, but it will happen.  

If they are physically and/or mentally disabled and they don't have the means to "Do Better"; that is a legitimate reason for social welfare systems that SHOULD pay way the hell more than they currently do. I would support higher taxes to improve that situation with few questions and no arguments if the government mandated it and didn't skim cash off the top for other things.

If they aren't willing to take the needed steps for self improvement and just expect to make $30 an hour flipping burgers at McDonalds (if they are willing to work at all), or they make $30,000 a year and get ejected from their $300,000 house because they made a really bad personal life decision with their finances; I'm not going to be bothered by that at all. Really sucks if they have kids, but it's not my place or responsibility, nor should it be.

Being a grown up ain't easy and it does require a bit of effort to be successful at it. This is just within the United States though. Many people in other countries are screwed regardless of what they do.
Once again proof Court is a straight up evil S.O.B

And living proof why Randriods live in the land of economic make believe .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor? Greatest I am 35 1839 December 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 236 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3145 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2061 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Amusing...If Only So Typical Minimalist 1 375 July 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Oh, The Unhappy Rich, White, Motherfuckers! Minimalist 4 736 July 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The only good waffle with a nude gun is a..... Brian37 27 4279 April 24, 2018 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Barbara Bush in failing health. Only recieving comfort care now. c172 14 2301 April 17, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So Republicunts Are Only Against Abortion For Other People Minimalist 5 1218 April 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr