Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Party donations up ~1000% after Sanders endorsed Clinton
Green Party donations up ~1000% after Sanders endorsed Clinton
Is the DNC panicking yet? I really like Green politics so great to see some attention finally being given the U.S. Green Party.

The latest polls in the swing says don't look good either. Hilary is statically tied with Donald in most of the swing states according to the Real Clear Politics average and is currently winning by an average of 2.7% nationally. I've been warning people not to be complacent all this time.

Nate Silver reckons Hilary will easily win the election? This is the person who didn't think Donald would get the most votes/delegates in the Republican primary. He also didn't predict Bernie would get as many votes as he did.

RE: Green Party donations up ~1000% after Sanders endorsed Clinton
No, I really don't think anyone is in a panic over the Green Party. From the link:

Quote:According to US Uncut, the Green Party has received over US$80,000 in contributions since Tuesday and over half of those came from first-time donors.

Which would mean that Ms. Stein now has a war chest of about US$88 000. This amount of money in a contest where total expenditures are expected to exceed five billion dollars is roughly the equivalent of attempting to take down an aircraft carrier with a poorly sharpened stick.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 17, 2016 at 5:35 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Is the DNC panicking yet? I really like Green politics so great to see some attention finally being given the U.S. Green Party.

What are the politics of America's green party? I mean I always vote green, but we have a proportional system so I can be sure that my vote is represented at parliament.

Our's stand for social and environmental issues. Center left, one might say in a nutshell.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What it shows is more symbolic than anything else. Her social media premise is also way up, as are the amount of Google search for her, as one article shows. Social media did wonders for the Sanders people.

Hilary is at a real risk of losing the election. She thinks making cringy jokes about the game Pokèmon Go will get young people to vote for her. She's so out of touch. People find Hilary uninspiring and they are fed up of voting for the lesser of two evils.

I vote green too. I'd be interested to see how similar the American party is to ours.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Is an ant that has grown by a factor of 10 ready to tip the scale in its own favor against the donkey or elephant?
Short answer: no.
(July 17, 2016 at 8:59 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Is an ant that has grown by a factor of 10 ready to tip the scale in its own favor against the donkey or elephant?

According to the three-way polls, with Johnson, and the four way polls, with Johnson and Stein, Gary and Jill are taking away support from Donald and Hilary in about equal measure. Hilary's lead over Donald remains virtually unchanged in all three types of polls. Each time they (both Donald and Hilary). see a decline in support and it shows how deeply unpopular both candidates are.

EDIT: I just wanted to add, Hilary is spending tens of millions in these swing states, outspending the buffoon Trump by massive margins, and she's not seeing the poll numbers change. Money isn't everything. She needs a consistent message. People apparently aren't listening to Hilary.

This is kind of like a church with 1 member gaining 100 members in a year, then proclaiming they are the fastest growing church in the world.

Jill Stein still stands no chance of winning a single state. I like Jill, don't get me wrong. I voted for her in 2012. In fact I've often voted for Green Party candidates... when one was available as a choice. But the Green Party still isn't quite viable. If I knew Trump had no chance at winning, I'd certainly vote for Stein. But I know that Trump has a shot at winning, and Hillary needs all the votes she can get. Trump winning would be a disaster on so many levels. Especially as far as Supreme Court Justices go, and those stick around for a long time after the taste of Trump gets out of your mouth.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(July 17, 2016 at 5:35 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I really like Green politics so great to see some attention finally being given the U.S. Green Party.

The attention they got in 2000 when they gave us George W Bush wasn't enough?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 359 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Marjorie Taylor Green suffering from amnesia. Jehanne 9 796 April 29, 2022 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 751 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 279 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5342 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1513 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Hit Pieces on Bernie Sanders Are Somehow DUMBER This Time Around Cepheus Ace 9 1306 February 23, 2019 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Green New Deal Yonadav 0 212 February 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4554 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1443 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger