Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey about online communities - responses needed
Survey about online communities - responses needed
Hi everyone. I made sure to receive permission from the administrator Tiberius before posting this thread.

I am a final year undergraduate student in University College Cork in Ireland and I am researching how people interact in online communities. As you are a member of this forum, my study would benefit greatly from your contribution. The study consists of an anonymous, 15-minute survey which you can access by clicking on the link below. The survey features general questions about interacting online as well as specific questions about your participation in this forum.

http://hfrg.ucc.ie/conc/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the principle researcher at [email protected].

All information obtained in this study is strictly confidential, you remain anonymous, and you have the right to withdraw from the study at any time. You may also skip any questions which you do not wish to answer. You are also free to contact the researcher if you would like to receive the results of this study after it has been completed.

Thanks everyone!
RE: Survey about online communities - responses needed
Done. Interesting survey.

Make sure to send us a link to the conclusions Smile
Completed the survey, and yeah, a link to the conclusions would be excellent Big Grin
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
Done, interesting survey, I too, would like to see the results.
Complete.
@UCCR

What is your discipline,and why do you believe an interactionist approach is worth the time? IE How do you intend to draw any meaningful inferences?

There is no such thing as an 'internet community'.

Done, share the results when their ready Smile

Done.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Done. I win. What do I win?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for free online platform? franzis 6 587 May 13, 2023 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1421 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  Major calendar reform needed. Gawdzilla Sama 5 774 January 9, 2021 at 11:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Forum add-ons that are needed. Gawdzilla Sama 33 1381 August 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  These are the 50 best-looking nationalities, according to a new survey WinterHold 20 2077 July 6, 2019 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Making money online. paulpablo 25 2292 September 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3752 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken vorlon13 2 691 October 27, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Online Privacy eggie 18 3583 May 26, 2017 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  So, I did it. Opinions needed Joods 31 2455 August 15, 2016 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: account_inactive