Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicious tasty word Salad.
Delicious tasty word Salad.
"I argue further more is that morality itself is complex more then the brain, how we are accounted to by our intentions, and how we inherit our states, this is greater then our human form, it's a reality connection to the seven high realms of the sky and the seven lands which God's plants grow, and in all that, is the true nature of who we are, beyond our physical human form, and in that regard there is no difference between a Jinn and human, we are the same in that regard, but our tried differently, the former given incredible powers and need to be humble, and the latter given a vulnerable weak nature that has to be strengthened through will and relying on the guidance of God." - Yes, I believe, all my words salads make sense.

Will be posting more delicious salads.
RE: Delicious tasty word Salad.
If only they actually had some nutritional value (or any value at all).
MK has devolved into full troll now? How fun.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It's sort of sad to see him this way.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Finally some truth in advertising.  Wink

So, just for starters..why seven and not six, or eight?  Why not eleventy-two..and what does any of it have to do with plants?  I can think of at least one important difference between jinn and men.  Men exist.  By default..that would make us the more powerful of the two..however we arrived in the state we're in.

Can you communicate what it is about morality, exactly, that makes you jump straight off the deep end?  Without church-speak..I mean?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2018 at 9:21 am)MysticKnight Wrote: "I argue further more is that morality itself is complex more then the brain, how we are accounted to by our intentions, and how we inherit our states, this is greater then our human form, it's a reality connection to the seven high realms of the sky and the seven lands which God's plants grow, and in all that, is the true nature of who we are, beyond our physical human form, and in that regard there is no difference between a Jinn and human, we are the same in that regard, but our tried differently, the former given incredible powers and need to be humble, and the latter given a vulnerable weak nature that has to be strengthened through will and relying on the guidance of God." - Yes, I believe, all my words salads make sense.

Will be posting more delicious salads.

"I argue further more that my desire for Ann McCarthy itself is complex more than the brain, how I mentally masturbate over the prospect of a cheerleader falling in love with me, and how I needlessly created my own state of delusion, no greater than my  own delusion, it is NOT a reality connected to anything but my own imagination."

I truly wanted to believe she would love me. You can fall for a fantasy sure.
(January 22, 2018 at 9:25 am)Khemikal Wrote: Finally some truth in advertising.  Wink

So, just for starters..why seven and not six, or eight?  Why not eleventy-two..and what does any of it have to do with plants?  I can think of at least one important difference between jinn and men.  Men exist.  By default..that would make us the more powerful of the two..however we arrived in the state we're in.

Can you communicate what it is about morality, exactly, that makes you jump straight off the deep end?  Without church-speak..I mean?

There is exact reasons for splitting in 7 with the final being God's seat and throne where he is found (I mean this metaphorically, for God is beyond all realms).

Noah explained things in so much detail, and they saw the 7 realms and 7 clouds of rain spiritually, and knew of the 7 earths.

The first stage and 7th stage with the middle ones can also be split into 3.  That the Quran did as well.

If it's easier to understand the journey in 3, then think of it in 3. But really the middle journey from the beginning stage, and the end stage, it has to be also split, and there is a reason it is 5 in the middle.

There is a lot about goodness and it's reality in Quran to the extent it even split it's stages, and summarized those stages in some places, but also divided them in others.

But you won't see it in Quran through me, you have to seek the reminder's family and the household of revelation.
(January 22, 2018 at 9:31 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 22, 2018 at 9:25 am)Khemikal Wrote: Finally some truth in advertising.  Wink

There is exact reasons for splitting in 7 with the final being God's seat and throne where he is found (I mean this metaphorically, for God is beyond all realms).

Noah explained things in so much detail, and they saw the 7 realms and 7 clouds of rain spiritually, and knew of the 7 earths.

The first stage and 7th stage with the middle ones can also be split into 3.  That the Quran did as well.

If it's easier to understand the journey in 3, then think of it in 3. But really the middle journey from the beginning stage, and the end stage, it has to be also split, and there is a reason it is 5 in the middle.

There is a lot about goodness and it's reality in Quran to the extent it even split it's stages, and summarized those stages in some places, but also divided them in others.

But you won't see it in Quran through me, you have to seek the reminder's family and the household of revelation.

We don't care MK.

GET IN LINE take a number. 

Jews and Christians and Buddhists and Hindus point to their old writings and mythology too.
(January 22, 2018 at 9:34 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 22, 2018 at 9:31 am)MysticKnight Wrote: There is exact reasons for splitting in 7 with the final being God's seat and throne where he is found (I mean this metaphorically, for God is beyond all realms).

We don't care MK.

GET IN LINE take a number. 

Jews and Christians and Buddhists and Hindus point to their old writings and mythology too.

You should study all religions to find the truth they all offer, and finally find the religion that is nothing but the truth.
Noah......you're going with noah?  Could have said any silly thing in the world..if you just had to say something silly....but "Noah knew it" just jumped up and bit you?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The God Word Complidudaaldo 21 2832 July 13, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Sheed1980
  An Old Idea I Had About The (Hebrew) Word "Adam" (relates to Quran also) ReptilianPeon 1 1453 February 5, 2016 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  One Overused Word That I Hate Secular Elf 48 8723 June 12, 2015 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do? Greatest I am 84 21374 March 17, 2015 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Help! I can't decide which is REALLY God's word! Mudhammam 1 1304 March 1, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Identifying the word of god robvalue 41 7661 September 5, 2014 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Correct use of the word "Myth" The_Thinking_Theist 13 4891 January 11, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: CYNIC
  Speaker / Word / Matter StrongWaters 42 11738 December 11, 2013 at 5:19 am
Last Post: daandaan
  Thick, delicious irony Cyberman 39 8687 May 13, 2013 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Is That the Right Word? Cinjin 17 8231 May 31, 2012 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Reforged