Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insult Yourself and Get Nasty
Insult Yourself and Get Nasty
Pompous ass does not even begin to describe the pretentious douce-baggery you spread across AF threads like dank spunck on a teenager’s bedsheets. Swedenborg? He's just the theological roach coach from which you serve the pretentious symbolism you dish out to avoid getting ass-raped by the ignorant cosmology of ancient Hebrew goat fuckers. Thip…thip…thip…hear that douche, that’s the sound of the 5-Ways stuck in the metal groove of the like 3 and half neurons it takes you to peel apart the jiz-glued pages of your Aquinas Cliff-Notes. Your hapless medieval hero-worship apologetics are about as worthless as a hooker with a gag reflex. That farcical debate victory over a cock-leper plagiarist was about as impressive as a state fair hot-dog eating champ cleaning up an anal creampie.
RE: Insult Yourself and Get Nasty
*Looks around*

Backs out s l o w l y
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: Flagellants.png]

I don't get martyrdom. This verbal self harm is worthy of a medical diagnosis.
Put the bottle down slowly Neo, and take a step back from it.
Don't worry the men in white coats have been called
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: [Image: Flagellants.png]

I don't get martyrdom. This verbal self harm is worthy of a medical diagnosis.

He's a religious nut. That in and of itself is worthy of a medical diagnosis.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Someone's been making gin in the bathtub, apparently.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Drunk Typing
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 14, 2018 at 1:35 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Pompous ass does not even begin to describe the pretentious douce-baggery  you spread across AF threads like dank spunck on a teenager’s bedsheets. Swedenborg? He's just the theological roach coach from which you serve the pretentious symbolism you dish out to avoid getting ass-raped by the ignorant cosmology of ancient Hebrew goat fuckers. Thip…thip…thip…hear that douche, that’s the sound of the 5-Ways stuck in the metal groove of the like 3 and half neurons it takes you to peel apart the jiz-glued pages of your Aquinas Cliff-Notes. Your hapless medieval hero-worship apologetics are about as worthless as a hooker with a gag reflex. That farcical debate victory over a cock-leper plagiarist was about as impressive as a state fair hot-dog eating champ cleaning up an anal creampie.

Bold mine.

Alright, I'll admit. That's a good one.
I'm stealing that one.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(February 14, 2018 at 6:02 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote: Alright, I'll admit. That's a good one.
I'm stealing that one.

You're welcome. I've been holding that one for a long time. I think I started the thread just so I could use it. (...and see if other people had enough self-awareness to engage in some self-deprecating humor...apparently not.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best way to feel good about yourself... ignoramus 6 639 December 7, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Describe yourself by what you were in previous life Fake Messiah 28 1446 May 17, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Theme Songs For Yourself or Other AF Members The Valkyrie 53 10092 September 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Insult Thread Baalzebutt 8 2011 June 21, 2013 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Insult Thread gargantuan 3 1523 September 21, 2010 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Dotard