Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school shooting in Parkland FL
High school shooting in Parkland FL
CNN has coverage now but here's a link to an article from just a little bit ago: 

Sun-Sentinel reporting

It's still an active shooter situation.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: High school shooting in Parkland FL
These shootings keep happening, but apparently guns still aren't the problem.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 14, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Joods Wrote: CNN has coverage now but here's a link to an article from just a little bit ago: 

Sun-Sentinel reporting

FUCK THE NRA FUCK the firearm CEOs. This is fucking nuts.

I have been long since sick of this shit.
(February 14, 2018 at 4:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 14, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Joods Wrote: CNN has coverage now but here's a link to an article from just a little bit ago: 

Sun-Sentinel reporting

FUCK THE NRA FUCK the firearm CEOs. This is fucking nuts.

Not to sound harsh, Brian, but... If you could not blow up my thread with your anger, that'd be great. Thanks. We all already know where you stand. No need to mention it in a news thread about kids being shot up. There's other things to worry about right now.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We can't have gun control because people will use cars , shoelaces etc etc etc ...
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 14, 2018 at 4:15 pm)Joods Wrote:
(February 14, 2018 at 4:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote: FUCK THE NRA FUCK the firearm CEOs. This is fucking nuts.

Not to sound harsh, Brian, but... If you could not blow up my thread with your anger, that'd be great. Thanks. We all already know where you stand. No need to mention it in a news thread about kids being shot up. There's other things to worry about right now.

Tell that to the victims week after week and year after year.

There is NOTHING to debate. We make way too many and they are way to easy to get. Seeing or hearing a cuss word is far better than being dead or burring a loved one from firearm violence.

No, I am NOT sorry!
(February 14, 2018 at 4:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 14, 2018 at 4:15 pm)Joods Wrote: Not to sound harsh, Brian, but... If you could not blow up my thread with your anger, that'd be great. Thanks. We all already know where you stand. No need to mention it in a news thread about kids being shot up. There's other things to worry about right now.

Tell that to the victims week after week and year after year.

There is NOTHING to debate. We make way too many and they are way to easy to get. Seeing or hearing a cuss word is far better than being dead or burring a loved one from firearm violence.

No, I am NOT sorry!

Well no shit sherlock. I'm not trying to debate you. I'm asking you nicely to keep your anger off my thread because you do this in EVERY shooting thread that's made. We. Get. It.
(February 14, 2018 at 4:20 pm)Joods Wrote:
(February 14, 2018 at 4:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Tell that to the victims week after week and year after year.

No, I am NOT sorry!

Well no shit sherlock. I'm not trying to debate you. I'm asking you nicely to keep your anger off my thread because you do this in EVERY shooting thread that's made. We. Get. It.

THAT is the problem right there. NOT enough people are angry, and we have a GOP and industry and it's lobby killing people for PROFIT.

Joods, I like you, you know that. But his is one subject EVERYONE should be pissed about. 

MY 1984 high school yearbook HAS A PICTURE of a mass shooting in it..

WHEN, that is my question to anyone reading this? WHEN is something going to get done about this, because ":Sell more and do nothing" isn't working.

36,000 firearm injuries and deaths on average per year. Billions of costs to tax payers in first responders, ER visits, injuries and deaths, and PTSD costs in mental illness in the surviving witnesses and the families of the dead. WHEN is this shit going to stop?

No Joods, I think EVERYONE should be angry and stay angry until this stops.
Wow. I'm fresh of a plane from FLL yesteryday. Biggest stories in So Fla were a series of brush fires in SW Miami-Dade and a college campus murder of one woman. Fairly boring. Watching the live stream right now. I have a feeling it's only going to get worse, but if we got rid of guns, it would very easily be stabbings, which kind of scares me.
https://www.local10.com/live/watch-the-local-10-news
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
A bunch of people in a fucking forum are not going to change anything. If you want change go to your elected officials and DO SOMETHING THERE.

But shitting on every single thread about a shooting isn't going to change fuck. Also - demanding that people get angry doesn't change anything either. Fucking up someone's thread about a school shooting where at least 20 people have been injured, with your anger is moving away from the PD of the thread and I'm asking you nicely to stop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26988 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12558 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6105 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 292 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5833 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2799 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2422 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1359 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2373 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another mass shooting. Brian37 54 2771 November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama