Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vern Troyer, Austin Powers' Mini-Me, dead at 49.
Vern Troyer, Austin Powers' Mini-Me, dead at 49.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos...on-brknews

Vern Troyer, who rose to fame after playing Mini-Me in the blockbuster “Austin Powers” films, died on Saturday, the actor’s representatives confirmed to HuffPost.
Troyer was 49 years old.
“Verne was an extremely caring individual,” an official statement shared with HuffPost read. “He wanted to make everyone smile, be happy, and laugh. Anybody in need, he would help to any extent possible.”
Troyer’s representatives did not disclose a cause of death but said that Troyer “was a fighter when it came to his own battles.”
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Vern Troyer, Austin Powers' Mini-Me, dead at 49.
Awwww, poor little guy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Sad Hope he fucked his fill of tall chicks.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Wow. RIP
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers Minimalist 6 649 June 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which fucking moron chooses to wage war on all other major powers at once? Anomalocaris 16 1609 June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  "War Powers" and U.S. History. Brian37 13 1529 February 12, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  UK government could ban encrypted communications with new surveillance powers pocaracas 7 1579 January 13, 2015 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn