Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof I'm Glen Moray
Proof I'm Glen Moray
[Image: gmyob.non.jpg]

I challenge you to ontologically disprove that I'm Glen Moray.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
RE: Proof I'm Glen Moray
What proof are you?

[Image: m53412_1_1.jpg]
(September 3, 2018 at 11:27 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: What proof are you?

[Image: m53412_1_1.jpg]

90, I like being right, but some days I can't help going full 200. I hate when I feel so obtuse...
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

I’d drink you.

Wait! Did that read as inappropriate??

Good.

😇
Dying to live, living to die.
Man, you've gotten me into some trouble before. For shame!
So its true! There was a forum party with drinking. This is proof enough. It breaks my heart to not been invited.
(September 3, 2018 at 2:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: So its true! There was a forum party with drinking. This is proof enough. It breaks my heart to not been invited.

Your invitation was lost in the dog.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 3, 2018 at 1:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I’d drink you.

Wait! Did that read as inappropriate??

Good.

😇

Knowing your... field of expertise, I AM afraid that this is inappropriate in the entirely wrong way Big Grin

(September 3, 2018 at 1:51 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Man, you've gotten me into some trouble before. For shame!

*Hugs* I'm sorry bae

(September 3, 2018 at 2:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 3, 2018 at 2:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: So its true! There was a forum party with drinking. This is proof enough. It breaks my heart to not been invited.

Your invitation was lost in the dog.

The dog? Didn't the invitations come in newborn babies? There was even a joke about how they were like Catholic priests...

Dude. You need to learn how to crash a party.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 982 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball