Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Story gives a voice to atheists....
Raw Story gives a voice to atheists....
Some of the answers already hint at what I argue all the time here. The only difference between a theist and an atheist is that we don't assign our ability to be good and do good as magically being handed down to us.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/9-quest...g-answers/
RE: Raw Story gives a voice to atheists....
The problem with this story is it uses logic. And while logic is all fine and dandy, it is not a component of the religitards mental repertoire.
Nicely written.  I'm sure our resident morons will show up to denounce her soon enough.
They're all putting their heads together to see what sort of bullshit they can come up with.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Joods:
They're all putting their heads together to see what sort of bullshit they can come up with.

So, you're saying we're basically dealing with an IQ of 12?
Matter of fact I'm willing to bet that none of them will bother reading it.
Shame. It's filled with all sorts of great advice and answers about atheists and atheism.

(October 16, 2018 at 12:11 pm)no one Wrote: [Image: icon_quote.jpg]Joods:

Lol that's being awfully generous.

Now to wait while beta fail comes in here to mock my occupation.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm positive that most theists think those are valid questions. I've heard quite a few personally IRL.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 16, 2018 at 12:11 pm)no one Wrote: [Image: icon_quote.jpg]Joods:

Tut Tut You can't pool their scores.
Meh. Those questions have multiple interpretations. Some are, as the article suggests, offensive and stupid, but on other interpretations and in the hand of intelligent theists may pose substantive questions. It seems the article is simply portraying the lowest common denominator among the opposition to make his or her readers feel good about themselves and any negative feelings they may have about the religious. It's part serious article, part meaningless propaganda.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What gives a religion the right to claim their fantasy is correct and the rest false? Casca 62 6456 November 20, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  The Last Wish - Love Story miaharun 0 1168 January 4, 2016 at 7:53 am
Last Post: miaharun
  A Sad Story miaharun 10 2837 December 28, 2015 at 9:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God. Prince 242 26276 June 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Stupidest religious "true story" you've ever heard?... EccentricAlien 37 9546 March 29, 2015 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Thackerie
  The Crazy, Screwed Up Story of Lot Nope 34 8491 December 5, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Drich
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11002 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  The Voice of God ThePinsir 28 5237 June 13, 2014 at 9:30 am
Last Post: ThePinsir
  Literal belief in the flood story RobbyPants 157 40225 May 22, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  From Rags to Riches, Yahweh's Success Story DeistPaladin 2 1820 February 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman