Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy Clark Dead At 85
Roy Clark Dead At 85
And never appeared on ‘The Big Bang Theory’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Roy Clark Dead At 85
I have PTSD from being exposed to Hee Haw when young.
(November 15, 2018 at 1:59 pm)polymath257 Wrote: I have PTSD from being exposed to Hee Haw when young.

♫Pain, despair and agony on you...♫
(November 15, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 15, 2018 at 1:59 pm)polymath257 Wrote: I have PTSD from being exposed to Hee Haw when young.

You know that is going to stick in my head for a week, right?
(November 15, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Gloom, not pain.... and I'm really not happy that I know that....
(November 15, 2018 at 2:25 pm)unfogged Wrote:
(November 15, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ♫Pain, despair and agony on you...♫

Gloom, not pain.... and I'm really not happy that I know that....

POEtic license. Hehe
Hillbilly Atheist, AKA Rubber Ducky in the NFL thread, my friend from Oklahoma of 17 years online, he is a huge Hee Haw fan. I am sure he will be sad of this news.
Not a big country fan, but always respected Roy. Damn fine guitarist. RIP, sir.
Roy was a multi-talented multi-instrumentalist who worked in a lot of different genres.
He gravitated towards country because he figured out early on that was where he could make
the most money with the least effort.  Can't blame him for that.
But the man could play .
-- 
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

Me too. I went through a period when I was convinced I would die young. Hee Haw was a contributing factor.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN Rev. Rye 22 3753 December 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Roy Moore leads... tjakey 0 374 September 30, 2017 at 9:33 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Major political win for lunatic Christian judge Roy Moore Foxaèr 9 1174 September 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr