Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween
Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween
Quote:In a new blog post, Ham said all of those trick-or-treaters coming to the door on Oct. 31 provided “a fantastic opportunity to share the saving gospel with your friends and neighbors.”

Ham’s message was actually a sales pitch for his organization’s “Halloween Learn & Share Kits,” which include religious pamphlets as well as fake money with Bible messages that are intended to be given out to candy-seeking children:

[Image: 59df1b881500002000da1109.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]

The fake million-dollar bills come with either a picture of a dinosaur or Noah’s Ark on the front, with ominous warnings of damnation on the reverse side.

“Try ‘reverse-trick-or-treating’ when you bring a basket of goodies to bless your neighbors,” he wrote on the Answers in Genesis website. “Include a gospel booklet with your home-baked or store-bought treats. This is a great way to encourage your kids to give and bless others as well as share the gospel as a family.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ken...D=ref_fark

Oh, dear.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween
So, basically, a christian theme haunted house where a ghoul answers the door and cons children with fake currency while scaring the shit out of them? Now -that's- holiday spirit!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I want to ruin Ken Ham.

With a speeding bus.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd settle for the idiot in Bombay who keeps calling me about my computer screwing up the internet pooping in Ken Ham's mouth.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I hope the little fuckers toilet paper his house..... and his fucking ark.
Aint nobody got time for the ark park on halloween.....we do zombie paintball round hur!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm guessing Ken Ham's house is going to get egged.
Hard.

Ken Ham 'n eggs; the nutritious breakfast that gets you ready for a full day of denial.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Hallowe'en is a xtian fucking observance, for fucks sake.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 12, 2017 at 3:17 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
Quote:In a new blog post, Ham said all of those trick-or-treaters coming to the door on Oct. 31 provided “a fantastic opportunity to share the saving gospel with your friends and neighbors.”

Ham’s message was actually a sales pitch for his organization’s “Halloween Learn & Share Kits,” which include religious pamphlets as well as fake money with Bible messages that are intended to be given out to candy-seeking children:

[Image: 59df1b881500002000da1109.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]

The fake million-dollar bills come with either a picture of a dinosaur or Noah’s Ark on the front, with ominous warnings of damnation on the reverse side.

“Try ‘reverse-trick-or-treating’ when you bring a basket of goodies to bless your neighbors,” he wrote on the Answers in Genesis website. “Include a gospel booklet with your home-baked or store-bought treats. This is a great way to encourage your kids to give and bless others as well as share the gospel as a family.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ken...D=ref_fark

Oh, dear.

Somebody should egg his motherfuckin house and light a bag of dog poop on fire on his door step.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You know, if Ham was genuine in his goals, he would be giving these "kits" away free to anyone who wants them, or at least providing them at cost.

But, no. He worships the almighty dollar.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So ....... who wants to go bowling? ignoramus 15 1378 April 26, 2020 at 8:32 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2121 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again. brewer 157 12567 January 24, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More proof 45 wants blind loyalty. Brian37 22 2529 December 8, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1323 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3052 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Madame DeFarge Wants Out Minimalist 4 607 May 7, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ken Starr Resurfaces Minimalist 0 264 March 30, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 20628 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Fucktard So Wants To Start A War Minimalist 18 2038 February 15, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben