Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Florida Man
A Florida Man
Quote:A Florida man accused of mailing pipe bombs to a number of prominent Democrats and Trump critics, as well as CNN, has pleaded guilty before a federal judge in New York.
Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 57, was arrested in late October and was scheduled to go on trial in July on charges related to using weapons of mass destruction and transporting explosives. None of the devices exploded. He has been held  since his arrest.
"I knew these actions were wrong. I'm extremely sorry," Sayoc said, as  by The Washington Post. He told U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff that he did not intend for the devices to explode but was aware of the risk that they might.
https://www.npr.org/2019/03/21/705655672...mp-critics
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: A Florida Man
He's from Florida, which frequently explains a lot.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Right?  So, plugging my favorite twitter

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/1...2788005888

Imma try and keep this thread updated, welcome anyone else's A Florida Man links.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Am I the only person who wants to see Florida Man made into a movie, like some guy in Florida gets tired of his life and decides to do all this crazy shit?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Rule 34.  What you're looking for is called "Bay News Nine"
Florida, you say.

Never would have guessed.
(March 22, 2019 at 11:12 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Am I the only person who wants to see Florida Man made into a movie, like some guy in Florida gets tired of his life and decides to do all this crazy shit?

Why not? We've already got Jason Mamoa as Miami Man in that dreadful Bad Batch movie.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Khal Drogo would have made an excellent Florida Man, irl.
Way too hot to be Florida Man. Florida Man is never hot.
Florida Man is always hot....that's why his brain don't work good and stuff. Poor folks live in a crockpot. They wake up in a crockpot, they go about their business in a crockpot, then they sleep all night in a crockpot. Just ask Florida Man why he ever does anything..and if you wait long enough, you'll hear "IDK, it's fuckin hot".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 536 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1474 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Florida humanist gives first secular invocation at Brevard County brewer 4 276 February 1, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Florida(wo)man. Gawdzilla Sama 0 161 July 30, 2020 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 754 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1405 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Florida Stand Your Ground Shooting brewer 40 4616 August 5, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Florida House Panel votes to arm teachers; Give 1 time $500 bonus for 132 hour course Divinity 30 2246 March 2, 2018 at 8:28 am
  Florida shooting: NRA-linked firms hit by consumer boycott possibletarian 16 1623 February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Florida "Muslim free gun supply store" Regina 18 3831 July 22, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Spooky