Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here try reddit?
Anyone here try reddit?
I did. For about a month. Just deleted my account there, fuck that place. It is nothing but a circle jerk where you are not able to be critical of anyone else's opinions. It's full of people who only want to hear their own opinions and for others to stroke their egos.
RE: Anyone here try reddit?
I tried it for a hot minute, but then I removed the app from my phone.
(November 14, 2019 at 10:50 pm)Fierce Wrote: I tried it for a hot minute, but then I removed the app from my phone.

Interesting, what made you delete it? I often felt that I was just out of touch with everyone and often didn't get some of the inside jokes or whatever. I just have a different approach to things. I just don't believe in kissing someone's ass just for karma.
(November 14, 2019 at 11:01 pm)Atomic Lava Wrote: Interesting, what made you delete it?

I just didn't find the atheist-related subs to be particularly engaging.
(November 14, 2019 at 11:17 pm)Fierce Wrote:
(November 14, 2019 at 11:01 pm)Atomic Lava Wrote: Interesting, what made you delete it?

I just didn't find the atheist-related subs to be particularly engaging.

Yeah - sadly just like every sub there it was just a big circle jerk
I hang out in the WWII area. Surprise!
(November 15, 2019 at 2:55 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I hang out in the WWII area. Surprise!

lol are you into WWII history? I am too. Actually...and I know you will find this ironic considering your username - however it is what led me to becoming a Godzilla fan some years ago.
It's great for gaming. Deep dives into op strats and builds by the numbers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 15, 2019 at 6:01 am)Atomic Lava Wrote:
(November 15, 2019 at 2:55 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I hang out in the WWII area. Surprise!

lol are you into WWII history? I am too. Actually...and I know you will find this ironic considering your username - however it is what led me to becoming a Godzilla fan some years ago.

You want nerdy? My nick for history forums is "OpanaPointer."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here trade the financial markets ? Bucky Ball 15 765 August 22, 2023 at 7:00 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Reddit Foxaèr 5 368 July 16, 2020 at 7:13 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 936 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone here know London or Berlin? shadow 17 4263 February 1, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: shadow
  I am going to try to be less verbose. Edwardo Piet 60 9193 November 6, 2016 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Regina
  People try and sell the dumbest things. Joods 69 12353 December 12, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Whatcha think about Reddit ? Marsellus Wallace 5 1072 November 19, 2014 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Reddit drama Napoléon 9 2116 August 1, 2014 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Question Just got this PM on reddit to pray to Gaia so the system will collapse. MountainsWinAgain 4 1016 June 20, 2014 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Try on the Sorting Hat BrokenQuill92 22 2218 May 15, 2014 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Violet