Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which version of christianity is correct?
which version of christianity is correct?
I have taken alot of advise and tweaked several things. got a new snowball blue mic, got into a larger clip art data base, put in an intro and a outro and underscored it with music...

Any other production or content criticisms are welcome.

if you don't watch the video please do comment. you are not as smart as you think you are and it will be immediately clear to me who has and has not watch the video. 

and yes I did build the proton pack from parts I scavenged and sourced. I also sourced a proper flight suit and patches for the costume used in the video.

All to show you definitely, the one true church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdO54_onsw
RE: which version of christianity is correct?
Sounds like you've upped your entertainment value, at least. Still, the answer to your question....none of them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 19, 2020 at 3:42 pm)Drich Wrote: I have taken alot of advise and tweaked several things. got a new snowball blue mic, got into a larger clip art data base, put in an intro and a outro and underscored it with music...

if you don't watch the video please don't comment. you are not as smart as you think you are and it will be immediately clear to me who has and has not watch the video. 

and yes I did build the proton pack from parts I scavenged and sourced. I also sourced a proper flight suit and patches for the costume used in the video.

Here is my comment:  I did not watch the video.

You've been here long enough to know the rules. Attempt to limit thread participation again and action will be taken.

Quote:Putting limitations on who is allowed to post in a thread is not allowed (i.e. "non-atheists do not reply to this thread").

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I am commenting. I didn't, and won't, watch the video. I'm a rebel like that.

Comment, comment, comment.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(February 19, 2020 at 3:54 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I am commenting.  I didn't, and won't, watch the video.  I'm a rebel like that.

Attagirl.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 19, 2020 at 3:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 19, 2020 at 3:42 pm)Drich Wrote: I have taken alot of advise and tweaked several things. got a new snowball blue mic, got into a larger clip art data base, put in an intro and a outro and underscored it with music...

if you don't watch the video please don't comment. you are not as smart as you think you are and it will be immediately clear to me who has and has not watch the video. 

Here is my comment:  I did not watch the video.

You've been here long enough to know the rules. Attempt to limit thread participation again and action will be taken.

Quote:Putting limitations on who is allowed to post in a thread is not allowed (i.e. "non-atheists do not reply to this thread").

Boru
you've been here even longer and should know that the limitation put on responders is meaningless. in fact it is often seen as a I double dare you to respond. 

I made one post and posted three different times. this particular 'limitation' was direct at a christian website and it's members who love to just data dump. no new thoughts or material but just dump page after page after page of dialog they have on a subject then run.
The spam defense. That's a bold move Cotton.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 19, 2020 at 3:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 19, 2020 at 3:54 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I am commenting.  I didn't, and won't, watch the video.  I'm a rebel like that.

Attagirl.

Boru

Glob...

what a sad day it is.. two letters.. you happy now?  i deleted the two letters that held back a tidal wave of free atheist thought and expression. You both are so brave.
Hmph
(February 19, 2020 at 4:28 pm)Drich Wrote:
(February 19, 2020 at 3:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Here is my comment:  I did not watch the video.

Boru
you've been here even longer and should know that the limitation put on responders is meaningless. in fact it is often seen as a I double dare you to respond. 

I made one post and posted three different times. this particular 'limitation' was direct at a christian website and it's members who love to just data dump. no new thoughts or material but just dump page after page after page of dialog they have on a subject then run.

A few things: 

You joined AF in 2012, I joined in 2013. 

If attempting to limit who can participate is meaningless, then there was no point in you doing it, was there?

You haven't had a new thought since Christ was a corporal.  Follow the rules or find another sandbox.

Boru
"Which version of Christianity is correct?" Is like asking which version of "Hebrew/Jewish" is correct, is like asking which version of the "Koran" is correct.

There are also different competing sects of Buddhism, Hinduism too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of xtianity is most likely to be correct? FrustratedFool 20 1148 December 8, 2023 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Which is the cause, which the effect: religious fundamentalism <=> brain impairment Whateverist 31 5256 March 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Which denominations have you spotted on this forum? Fake Messiah 87 14514 August 19, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which Jesus is real? Foxaèr 40 8151 August 9, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New Revised Standard Version Bible has Dead Sea Scroll input ?!?! vorlon13 17 3855 February 20, 2017 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Truth in a story which is entirely dependent upon subjective interpretation Astonished 47 6137 January 10, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist version of Pascal's wager Nihilist Virus 57 10585 February 4, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 6788 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Perfect, Best of Possible, or Better than Nothing: Which criterion? Hatshepsut 35 6626 May 19, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What's the Difference Between a Translation and a Version Rhondazvous 19 11731 May 13, 2015 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger