Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:20 pm

Poll: Sex with furniture?
This poll is closed.
Fuck yeah motherfuckers!
90.91%
10 90.91%
I'm a pruned prude.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex with furniture - are you for or against it and why?
Sex with furniture - are you for or against it and why?
I was watching UHF and decided that reverendjeremiah here has turned this place into TownTalk with George Newman.

[youtube]rdw1ZK585RU[/youtube]
RE: Sex with furniture - are you for or against it and why?
Only if said furniture is unwilling!
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
http://www.cracked.com/article_17098_the...-with.html

That is all.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I just fingered my sofa...
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I sat on my chair... hard.
What do you define as furniture?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I could pull an Existentialist and prattle on about how language has no concrete meaning or...

Wikipedia Wrote:Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things. Storage furniture such as a nightstand often makes use of doors, drawers, shelves and locks to contain, organize or secure smaller objects such as clothes, tools, books, and household goods.
<scotty>
I'm totally against it, you can't produce babies with furniture so sex with furniture is wrong.
</scotty>

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I'm all for sex with furniture. Its a hell of a lot more enjoyable than sex with a concrete floor.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
*doesn't ask how you know* Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 dollar stands firmly against 1 hryvnia. Why? Interaktive 6 406 June 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 7902 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why oh why are people on the righ so against LGBT folk? NuclearEnergy 10 1986 July 26, 2017 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Why is the Democratic Party against the only person who could save them? Mystical 63 15831 June 3, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks Minimalist 20 2485 March 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  When is a sex scandal relevant? CapnAwesome 29 3228 February 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Redoubtable
  Sex worker polls Democrats and Republican clients. CapnAwesome 22 2506 September 13, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you know why wars happens and why middle east is robbed? Safirno 12 2041 July 9, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Remember Progressives.... This Is What You Are Defending Against Minimalist 19 2691 May 27, 2016 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Just another reason why I'm against guns. Foxaèr 12 1505 May 12, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: dyresand