Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Stupid and Useless Idea
A Stupid and Useless Idea
Naturally, put forth by a republicunt jesus freak.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/alabama...-shooters/

Quote:Alabama Republican: Ten Commandments in schools may stop mass killings by guilt-tripping shooters

Idiot.
RE: A Stupid and Useless Idea
EVEN Jesus did NOT endorse all 10 of the Commandments, where is this APOSTATE coming from ?????
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

ROTFL I'm sure the shooters are going to stop to read it.
Murder is already illegal, not sure a stone tablet is going to help much unless it's big enough to hide behind.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

BTW, why am I pointing out the apostasy in displaying all 10 Commandments? Don't we have Christians here aware of Jesus editing them?

Serious question, really.

Or, perhaps, a statue of Rambo.
Dying to live, living to die.
There are lots of positive and peace-promoting messages that can be displayed in public schools without violating separation of religion and government.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Lol yup i totally see a violent killer stopping to read it . Then throwing his gun down and pray . Funny thou if a real good god existed . I imagine that's what would happen .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

When all else fails, appeal to magic.  The biggest problem with all religitards.
As if most mass shooters in this country aren't already aware there's a holy book for the dominant local religion that states killing is bad.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2206 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 381 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mark Cuban, "spend it or lose it" idea. Brian37 29 2015 May 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11953 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1648 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 898 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not Merely Stupid Minimalist 7 952 October 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I Have A Better Idea Minimalist 8 1019 March 24, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What A Great Idea Minimalist 17 1401 February 11, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist