Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions for your Religious friends.
Questions for your Religious friends.
Hello All,

So, I was thinking that maybe we can have some fun here and I wanted to start this thread and just see how it goes.
The idea is to Ask your Religious friends a question. The questions will be on the topic of their faith and beliefs.

The questions will be answered by any and all believers who so chose to do so. It is not just for the Christians, but for any religion. I only ask that we be civil and respectful to one another and that any question can be answered by any believer, but it must only be answered by a believer of the specific religion being questioned. 
For example, a Christian will not answer a question about Islam, etc.

I hope this can bring us all to a better understanding of each other personally and our beliefs or non-beliefs.

I will start off with an easy question that I have been asked in the past by people online.

What does your name Johndoe122931 mean?

John Doe is a character in a movie that I found very interesting. The movie was Seven with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, the antagonist was played by Kevin Spacey, whose name in the movie was John Doe. I also chose this name for anonymity. The numbers 122931 are from the Bible, Mark 12:29-31. It is a very important verse to me personally.

So, there we go, if any are interested let’s get started!
RE: Questions for your Religious friends.
Who says I have friends?
(June 2, 2021 at 10:16 am)no one Wrote: Who says I have friends?
Well, can I be your friend?
Do you have tacos?
(June 2, 2021 at 10:29 am)no one Wrote: Do you have tacos?

No, not on hand, but I can make some!
Tacos make the world go round, that, and fat bottomed girls.
Do you believe faith is a way to know something that can't be derived from our senses?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Why do religious people hate atheists more than people who worship false gods?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 2, 2021 at 10:33 am)no one Wrote: Tacos make the world go round, that, and fat bottomed girls.
I agree with the first part. Not sure about the second lol.
Do you believe your religion logically requires you to vote for particular candidates?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Christian friends SeniorCitizen 12 912 November 21, 2023 at 11:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Having religious friends when you're atheist Bahana 15 2642 March 10, 2019 at 1:37 am
Last Post: fredd bear
  What were your first questions? Sayetsu 51 7700 March 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  True Christian (TM) Answers Your Questions YahwehIsTheWay 43 8877 April 11, 2017 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  How religious or nonreligious is your family? Casca 44 4326 December 30, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: camlov2019
  Your experiences dating religious people Casca 28 4428 October 31, 2016 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 7029 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheists: Can You Still Accept X'n Friends? Detachable 76 10913 August 12, 2016 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Jesster
  FB and Twitter/insta friends atheistinNYC 3 1043 November 30, 2015 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  AF friends, an opinion on Bible debate, please drfuzzy 25 5390 October 1, 2015 at 10:50 am
Last Post: houseofcantor