Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you would like to be described at your funeral.
How you would like to be described at your funeral.
Just thought I would lighten the mood Smile

I'm hoping that someone get's off their arse and says something about me that remotely sounds like me. I've been to too many funerals where they could have been burying anyone.

It's a chore for people having to turn up. I'm hoping that anyone who bothers to turn up at mine at least has a laugh. And I hope I'm remembered for that.
RE: How you would like to be described at your funeral.
We laughed so much at my grandma’s funeral. We cried too, but mostly we laughed. Everyone took turns telling funny stories they remembered about her. It was really nice.

I hope at my funeral they say and do whatever makes them feel better. I won’t be there so it won’t make a difference to me how they go about it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well, there's the greatest funeral oration in the history of film, courtesy of David Warner in The Ballad of Cable Hogue. That would be a good place to start.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
He was here and now he's gone. The end.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
He's dead Jim !!! Hilarious
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

"The clone of the Empress is alive and well. All hail the Empress!"
Dying to live, living to die.
I won't have a funeral. There may be a memorial but that would be against my instructions (kinda hard to enforce when you're croaked).

The most I could hope for is that the med students in the cadaver lab say "well now, this one is certainly interesting".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hey!

This guy' s not dead!

That' d work for me.
A codicil in my will says that I am to have a humanist memorial instead of a funeral. My atheist nephew is my executor, so my wishes will be carried out. I just want to be remembered as a guy who was honest, generous and kind toward everyone who deserved it.  Great
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(April 26, 2019 at 8:21 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Just thought I would lighten the mood Smile

I'm hoping that someone get's off their arse and says something about me that remotely sounds like me. I've been to too many funerals where they could have been burying anyone.

It's a chore for people having to turn up. I'm hoping that anyone who bothers to turn up at mine at least has a laugh. And I hope I'm remembered for that.

I would hope everyone who wants to say anything about me at my funeral will remember no one will remember a word of what they say about me after they die.

(April 26, 2019 at 10:28 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Hey!

This guy' s not dead!

That' d work for me.

Quick, throw more dirt on it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you install an application on your cellphone for work? Ferrocyanide 21 893 March 26, 2022 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Funeral expenses Abaddon_ire 22 1451 October 21, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6477 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  If you come to my house, you'd better like... Astreja 51 3712 August 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Funeral mixture zebo-the-fat 5 459 July 21, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer