Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that special time of year
It's that special time of year
I am speaking about the little Filipinos have themselves NAILED to a cross, real nails. At least they are not all talk. Why would being crucified do anything. Are they going to a higher place in heaven? Even a girl did this. They are whipped until bloody as hell.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itual.html

or you can see it at youtube if you don't mind blood ROFLOL

Manowar
RE: It's that special time of year
Fuck Off!!

IT'S CHOCOLATE SEASON!! The rest is just stone age nonsense ...Filipinos are developing a clear disposition to regress BACK to the Prehistoric ages...meh...
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Fuck all of them. It's matzos and gefilte fish season. And something to do with lamb blood, but sheep are smelly so screw that.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 23, 2011 at 11:04 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Fuck all of them. It's matzos and gefilte fish season. And something to do with lamb blood, but sheep are smelly so screw that.

That's what I said!! In Oz we have just been relieved of 40 degree C days and 25-28 degree C nights. At this time of year for us it is the perfect time to eat chocolate after a 4 month abstinence...
mmmm Chocolaty goodness Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
As far as I know our only source for this is the Venerable Bede and he was just another xtian shitwit but he did profess to tell us something of the early Anglo-Saxons.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/sunnysweb/ostar.html

Quote:German pagans named the Spring Equinox after Ostara, their goddess of spring, fertility, and rebirth. In England, among the Anglo-Saxon tribes, Ostara was known as Eostre. The modern holiday of Easter is derived from the name "Eostre" and the associated myths.
(April 23, 2011 at 11:04 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Fuck all of them. It's matzos and gefilte fish season. And something to do with lamb blood, but sheep are smelly so screw that.

It's raining cats and dogs here so I'm going to settle for a huge pot of Cincinnati-style chili! Yum!

Big Grin
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
I was wondering about this. I hadn't seen any reports until now.

I just wonder how many of those idiots get serious infections or deformed hands/feet from having nails driven through them? I've been in the Philippines, and it's not exactly the most antiseptic country.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(April 23, 2011 at 10:35 am)Manowar Wrote: I am speaking about the little Filipinos have themselves NAILED to a cross, real nails. At least they are not all talk. Why would being crucified do anything. Are they going to a higher place in heaven? Even a girl did this. They are whipped until bloody as hell.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itual.html

or you can see it at youtube if you don't mind blood ROFLOL

Manowar

My town has nothing like that during easter, just a fair with a parade featuring this

[Image: SunLoong.jpg]

undefined
What can you say?
Seriously deluded people, seriously harmful superstitious nonsense.
Don't even feel sorry for them.
Don't feel anything but glad I'm an atheist.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(April 23, 2011 at 12:36 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I just wonder how many of those idiots get serious infections or deformed hands/feet from having nails driven through them? I've been in the Philippines, and it's not exactly the most antiseptic country.

Don't worry, they'll be fine through the "powers" of praying... or so people say.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Predictions for the new year zebo-the-fat 15 1621 March 9, 2020 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Every f-ing year JWs knock on my door. Brian37 62 5433 July 10, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1121 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Mary's Ten Year Pregnancy YahwehIsTheWay 131 14935 December 27, 2018 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  God can make infinitely more special/valuable things than this universe blue grey brain 84 9537 December 17, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  11-Year-Old College Grad Wants to Pursue Astrophysics to Prove God’s Existence Foxaèr 49 6871 August 2, 2018 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What makes Christian God so special? causal code 16 4570 August 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Christians think they have special rights GoHalos1993 10 2925 October 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Jehovah’s seem to be trying to get my 85 year old father into their cult hogwash 23 6017 July 24, 2015 at 12:38 am
Last Post: hogwash
  Treat believers like six year olds Foxaèr 39 6593 January 22, 2015 at 12:16 am
Last Post: dyresand