Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Recomposed" Meat Thread
"Recomposed" Meat Thread
So... I realized my immature behavior in my last thread about big juicy sausages was inappropriate. So I will create a descent thread instead. Also, you do not all participate in oral sex using the male genitalia as a means to convey feeling of pleasure the the receiver of this stated action.

Tomorrow. I need to go to sleep so I can get up and go to work tomorrow. In the mean time I will leave the other thread open but I plan on deleting it and use this as a replacement.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Inspiration For Thread

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: "Recomposed" Meat Thread
Quote:I realized my immature behavior in my last thread about big juicy sausages was inappropriate.

But the girls love it.
Especially some of the girls around here. Big Grin
Nahhh

The guys around here just LOVE it!! Angel Cloud

The thought of us 'girls' sucking on a sausage...and 'snipping the tip' Big Grin

Yeah...I LOVE my MEAT!!! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 1, 2011 at 5:39 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Nahhh

The guys around here just LOVE it!! Angel Cloud

The thought of us 'girls' sucking on a sausage...and 'snipping the tip' Big Grin

Yeah...I LOVE my MEAT!!! Tongue

*Sighs happily*
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
There should be a Godwin's Law for blowjobs.
(May 1, 2011 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: There should be a Godwin's Law for blowjobs.

Which reminds me of "the most blasphemous joke in all history."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark meat vs. light meat Foxaèr 11 783 December 1, 2021 at 12:20 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1550 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Deer meat BrokenQuill92 15 999 February 19, 2020 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4119 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Three meat versus four meat pizzas Czechlervitz30 29 2737 July 12, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: c172
  Meat eating ethical? Tea Earl Grey Hot 87 11631 June 26, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Exclamation IKEA horse meat scandal: Czech authority detects horse meat in IKEA brand meat balls Nobody 12 3419 March 3, 2013 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Today I ate meat enough to fill me for a year kılıç_mehmet 18 8084 October 26, 2012 at 6:53 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Keep Eating Your Delicious Meat HeyItsZeus 66 17117 May 28, 2011 at 10:40 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  edit title: Dammit I love meat!! Amphora 33 13126 March 1, 2010 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious