Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pope shuts down monastary with lap dancing nun
pope shuts down monastary with lap dancing nun
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13559219

Quote:One of the nuns at the monastery, Anna Nobili, a former lap-dancer, reportedly took part in dance performances with other nuns during religious ceremonies.

"An inquiry found evidence of liturgical and financial irregularities as well as lifestyles that were probably not in keeping with that of a monk,"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: pope shuts down monastary with lap dancing nun
The old nazi fuck probably transferred her to his private vatican lounge.
If they'd allow lap dances in church, they wouldn't have to worry about declining attendance. And it'd be more fun to stick donations in a G-string than in the collection plate.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Funny how he cracks right down on this one but is inept at taking care of the pedophelia.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
were the monks not bumming little boys then?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(May 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: Funny how he cracks right down on this one but is inept at taking care of the pedophelia.

Because Catholic priests know that sex is absolutely wrong... unless it's with a young boy.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(May 26, 2011 at 1:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The old nazi fuck probably transferred her to his private vatican lounge.

But first he had an extra pole installed (the previous one died on him).

[Image: Showtime2.jpg]
But that's the only reason I would ever go to a monastery!
I think I'd still prefer a strip club.
In fact, about ten years ago, Ali G managed to tackle this very subject. Fast Forward to 3:50, if you want to cut to the chase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9goLXFJzSik
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1293 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christianity down, secularism up! Jehanne 37 3079 May 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3372 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1331 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2135 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2262 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3591 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep vorlon13 5 987 April 29, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9767 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4807 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172