Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is too fuckin awesome not to share
This is too fuckin awesome not to share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7hAyonW...re=related
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
RE: This is too fuckin awesome not to share
Uh, yep that about sums it up for me. [Image: avatar_2109.gif]

I'd like to start a donation to save Lemmy's face from whatever's growing on it.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
"awesome'?

Is that a new word for 'banal?' ?Thinking
I never did understand the appeal of punk music. Each song is random sequence of 3 or 4 barre chords played over and over while the singer screams something anti-social. To each his own, I guess.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 25, 2011 at 2:18 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: I never did understand the appeal of punk music. Each song is random sequence of 3 or 4 barre chords played over and over while the singer screams something anti-social. To each his own, I guess.

At least it's better than this racist shit.

[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 409 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Strangers are people too Godscreated 12 948 December 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1809 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3059 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 4093 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1162 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1451 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  News So Good I Have to Share It Rhondazvous 6 1033 July 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Too sexy for my computer Foxaèr 40 8103 May 13, 2018 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2421 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr