Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employment Tribunal throws out religious discrimination claim
Employment Tribunal throws out religious discrimination claim
An East London employment tribunal has dismissed a claim for religious discrimination brought by devout xtian midwife Hannah Adewole against Queen's Hospital, Essex.
Her claim was based because she objected to wearing scrub trousers rather than a dress because the bible contains an edict forbidding women from wearing mens' clothes. ( cross dressers beware!! )
The tribunal ruled that the strict uniform policy did not disadvantage xtians unduly as a group. Good for it!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
RE: Employment Tribunal throws out religious discrimination claim
Tongue What a fucktard.
You guys don't have scrubs with crosses all over them that side of the pond? Plenty of them here. We even have scrubs that have had christian magic performed over them (and other nonsense)

http://www.holistichands.org/services_es...crubs.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 4, 2011 at 11:07 am)Rhythm Wrote: You guys don't have scrubs with crosses all over them that side of the pond? Plenty of them here. We even have scrubs that have had christian magic performed over them (and other nonsense)

http://www.holistichands.org/services_es...crubs.html

Why doesnt this surprise me.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

That's good. Next let's see them tell off some muslim who complains about similar horseshit.
Old news story for you Min. Dublin of all places.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/...30704.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discrimination, oppression, and the War on Christianity Losty 124 11514 July 27, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Feeling a form of "religious discrimination" for the first time Aegon 19 1866 May 22, 2018 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The problem with "One true church claim" by catholics Romney 8 2125 August 30, 2016 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another "I saw Jesus" claim Foxaèr 94 16937 May 23, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Catholicism: "Our Teachings have never changed" claim Vox 21 4818 June 14, 2014 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Strongbad
  Q: do you, Christian, claim that God exists, rather than you believe that he exists? fr0d0 210 41582 February 28, 2014 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Bible is the claim, not the evidence Bad Writer 299 81079 February 27, 2014 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  discrimination against atheist in christian schools (personal experience) Science it works 15 6041 August 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Smile God, come out, come out wherever you are! Tea Earl Grey Hot 262 82556 May 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Godscreated