Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Religion is like a penis
Religion is like a penis
[Image: Todaysmotto.jpg]
RE: Religion is like a penis
Ooawwwwww,

Now it all makes sense to me.

Someone should tell the christians that their religion is a PENIS --- not a stripper's TITS.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 10, 2011 at 12:31 am)Cinjin Wrote: Ooawwwwww,

Now it all makes sense to me.

Someone should tell the christians that their religion is a PENIS --- not a stripper's TITS.

you mean,instead of the penis you think tits are being shoved down kids' throats???i'm a bit confused by all this...
(August 10, 2011 at 1:54 am)nickos777 Wrote: you mean,instead of the penis you think tits are being shoved down kids' throats???i'm a bit confused by all this...

Ever heard of breast feeding..? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 10, 2011 at 2:09 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 10, 2011 at 1:54 am)nickos777 Wrote: you mean,instead of the penis you think tits are being shoved down kids' throats???i'm a bit confused by all this...

Ever heard of breast feeding..? Big Grin

THAT was my point!
(August 10, 2011 at 2:22 am)nickos777 Wrote: THAT was my point!

Right.. *sigh*

Breast feeding is a-ok, and should be done. Penises should not be shoved down children's throats. Guess in which camp the religious nutcases are, and were they percieve themselves to be
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 10, 2011 at 2:27 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 10, 2011 at 2:22 am)nickos777 Wrote: THAT was my point!

Right.. *sigh*

Breast feeding is a-ok, and should be done. Penises should not be shoved down children's throats. Guess in which camp the religious nutcases are, and were they percieve themselves to be

i don't think the penis-shovers are quite 'christian'/religious etc....they cower behind it in order to gain access to the vulnerable. they are complete shites,and give the genuinely 'spiritually aware'[admittedly,none of whom affiliate themselves to a church] a bad name.in fact,those arseholes give any fiollower of any god a bad name. hmmm...maybe,they're satan's little helpers?[i've long thought that about clergy anyway!]
(August 10, 2011 at 2:34 am)nickos777 Wrote: maybe,they're satan's little helpers?[i've long thought that about clergy anyway!]

Of course they are! "Satan", after all, is God's alter ego. They're one and the same. Yin and Yang. Can't get the one without the other. It's a package deal.
And since God is also the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and the Burning Bush, and Noah's Dove, etc., God clearly comes in many guises (like the average hold-up artist...).
And as we know from mythology so do Shiva, Yaweh, Zeus, Wotan, Quetzalcoatl, etc. It's a Club! It's the club of the shifty shapeshifters. And clergy are their caddies, their ass-kissers.
(August 10, 2011 at 3:35 am)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:
(August 10, 2011 at 2:34 am)nickos777 Wrote: maybe,they're satan's little helpers?[i've long thought that about clergy anyway!]

Of course they are! "Satan", after all, is God's alter ego. They're one and the same. Yin and Yang. Can't get the one without the other. It's a package deal.
And since God is also the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and the Burning Bush, and Noah's Dove, etc., God clearly comes in many guises (like the average hold-up artist...).
And as we know from mythology so do Shiva, Yaweh, Zeus, Wotan, Quetzalcoatl, etc. It's a Club! It's the club of the shifty shapeshifters. And clergy are their caddies, their ass-kissers.

clergy are NOTHING to do with the 'new messiah' who gets appointed each century.they are,afterall,doing exactly the same thing as the pharisees did,aren't they??!?'god' evolves,as do the Christs,its the clergy who keep the world in the dark ages!
(August 9, 2011 at 8:26 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: [Image: Todaysmotto.jpg]

Some clergy love to shove things down childern's throats literally as well as metaphorically. Angry
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are introverts less likely to like organised religion? Der/die AtheistIn 8 1338 March 22, 2018 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10715 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4905 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19811 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Waving your religion around in public is like dyresand 9 3389 September 11, 2015 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which religion would you like to be true? Jacob(smooth) 50 9201 March 17, 2015 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Religion=Penis? Roxy904 29 6308 January 23, 2015 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49302 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
Exclamation Rabbi - why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good?! Woody68 9 3968 August 31, 2013 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  What do you like about Religion? Gooders1002 39 12521 March 9, 2012 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope