Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten Plagues ride proposed for the Noah's Ark theme
Ten Plagues ride proposed for the Noah's Ark theme
I did not imagine that Answers in Genesis would be even more pathetic in just planning to build a theme park with a life-size recreation of Noah's Ark. But amazingly they just exceeded it.

http://www.barefootandprogressive.com/20...pdate.html
undefined
RE: Ten Plagues ride proposed for the Noah's Ark theme
I hope it works on everyone who takes their first born to the park.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
This sort of news makes me feel nauseous, sad and angry all at once.

Its sort of reminiscent of when those Young Earth Creationist idiots turned the Cabazon Dinosaurs into a mockery of a museum. Such bad comedy.

Claude K. Bell would be rolling in his grave if he could. What's next on their agenda? The insipid exhumation of basketball players as evidence of giants in Genesis? Banghead
(September 3, 2011 at 11:35 am)Rhythm Wrote: I hope it works on everyone who takes their first born to the park.

Fuck you Rhythm; just spluttered coffee all over my desk.

ROFLOL

I'll settle for seeing (on the news) that an entire family fell off the dinosaur ride,breaking their necks. (Jesus would not have worn a seat belt,so neither would they)Devil
$137 million to waste, along with farmland, just to make some guys dream come true. Because Christians need amusement parks, just like Disney?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Hey Face, meet my friend Desk (over and over).

Idiocy should hurt worse than it does!! :p
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Not just any farmland either. $50k/acre of calcium rich goodness, capable of producing high quality crops or very sturdy multi-million dollar racehorses.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 3, 2011 at 6:10 pm)padraic Wrote: I'll settle for seeing (on the news) that an entire family fell off the dinosaur ride,breaking their necks. (Jesus would not have worn a seat belt,so neither would they)

All of them die, save one that becomes a paraplegic.

The park's story the next day: "God shows his infinite mercy by sparing one life...Come see the site of the great miracle."

[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 5, 2011 at 9:51 am)Rhythm Wrote: Not just any farmland either. $50k/acre of calcium rich goodness, capable of producing high quality crops or very sturdy multi-million dollar racehorses.

That's not what Jesus would want, even god needs his own play land?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite TV Theme Songs Thumpalumpacus 61 2776 September 2, 2023 at 10:03 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Ten Short Years Foxaèr 6 696 March 15, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: brewer
  Ten Facts... The Valkyrie 234 15558 December 4, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Do you start people at ten, or do they need to earn it? J a c k 53 4843 November 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Your favorite television show theme song. Foxaèr 65 5841 April 1, 2016 at 10:30 am
Last Post: MTL
Music My atheist theme song and other tunes robvalue 7 1005 July 9, 2015 at 7:10 am
Last Post: KUSA
  Trevor Noah is a name you don't know. For now. SteelCurtain 26 5063 April 3, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Anime theme songs BrokenQuill92 1 866 January 18, 2014 at 1:57 am
Last Post: null--69
  Iwinyoulose.com: David Mabus or a Ten Year-Old? RonaldReagansGhost666 5 2822 March 16, 2013 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Tongue How to build Noah's ark! Phish 4 1215 December 16, 2012 at 6:33 am
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone