Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite cartoon/comic villains
Favorite cartoon/comic villains
Who were your favorite villains?

Hexxus, "Ferngully" - He was voiced by Tim Curry, which was possibly the most inspired casting ever...no one else could have made pollution sound sexy when they sang about it. This is one of my absolute favorite movies ever.
[Image: hexxus.jpeg]

Another inspired piece of voice casting - Ratigan from "The Great Mouse Detective." Vincent Price made a wonderful Holmes-esque villain. If you haven't seen this Disney classic, you should. I highly doubt Moriarty in the newest Holmes film will be half as enjoyable.
[Image: 368890_1266495263866_350_350.jpg]

SHARPTOOTH! "The Land Before Time"
Personally responsible for the bazillion dino books and figurines I had as a kid.
[Image: Original_Sharptooth.jpg]

Poison Ivy "Batman"
If I have to explain this, there's something wrong with you.
[Image: Poison-Ivy-batman-villains-9850149-585-758.jpg]

Malificent "Sleeping Beauty"
This bitch had style and a flair for the dramatic that couldn't be beat.
[Image: Maleficent.jpg]

Hades "Hercules" I laughed my ass off to this dude throughout the entire movie.
[Image: tumblr_lbq123IbOd1qavmeoo1_500.png]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Favorite cartoon/comic villains
Ferngully is amazing. I watched it a lot as a child. I find it difficult to find people who have seen it where I live.

King Piccolo from Dragonball is one of my favourites.
[Image: db-piccolo-daimao-02.jpg]

Cunt
[Image: pumpkinhead-top-10-scary.jpg]

"The witch Haggis was able to summon a demonic monster called Pumpkinhead, a monster that was buried in a pumpkin patch grave. Once summoned, Pumpkinhead would torture and kill its victims. The person who summoned Pumpkinhead would then have the ability to "see" visions of Pumpkinhead's torture and execution. Pumpkinhead looks truly demonic, and the fact that he'll torture you for a bit before finally executing you makes you prefer a monster that would just bite your head off and get the whole thing over with."

Good stuff..however
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdlJYglRtyv1AvaVYTrow...lrJAuYuNJg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBmatMR5c6fueoxuET43z...xkq629xmjQ]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBj3HHNip__1fIAUMJ1D2...CL4V0N_pJr]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpz4hoS5RiF7wUAhHULXI...myf28lcGHm]
(there is one for every month, corresponding to each chapter. Steven King (originally published under a pen name), with illustrations by Bernie Wrightson)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycle_of_the_Werewolf

This little gem was unfortunately part of my very early childhood library. So, it's inspired a lifelong love affair with the myth.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Here you go, frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLQ1XfaTuU
In Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo, one of the best characters is Jelly Jiggler... He is a villain to begin with but then joins forces with Bobobo... So, still counts.

[Image: Bobobo-boBo-bobo9.jpg]
And, awesome pics from Cycle of the Werewolf... Not read that in aaaaggges.

And kudos on the Ferngully video. Brings back some good memories.
Cunt
I almost forgot.

In "Little Nemo" the Nightmare King

[Image: Nightmare_King.png]

Not to be confused with the Goblin King, whose "package" was cartoonishly large.
[Image: david-bowie-as-jareth-the-goblin-king-in-labyrinth1.jpg]
(September 5, 2011 at 1:13 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: whose "package" was cartoonishly large.

Define cartoonishly large...lol.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm pretty sure a midget was playing the part of that codpiece.
Well, midgets do make the best codpieces.
Yubaba from Spirited Away was an excellent villain.

[Image: Spirited_Away_b.jpg]
Cunt
It has to be:

[Image: stewie-griffin]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a specific comic posted at AF Angrboda 2 411 May 24, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  We could be villains The Valkyrie 31 3011 April 19, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Shocked Hating Comic Sans is Ableist Apparently Tea Earl Grey Hot 16 2040 March 3, 2017 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comic Con London Darwinian 3 1131 September 4, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  (LEGO comic, satirical) There has been a war against Catholocism? ReptilianPeon 0 645 June 25, 2015 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Comic Con! (Image Heavy) StuW 6 3892 April 27, 2014 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dawkins to appear on Simpsons cartoon. Brian37 0 781 March 6, 2013 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Fucking Epic Comic: Jesus Christ Disinter 10 4279 June 2, 2010 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: WingedFoe
  Comic Idea: Vista, the demonic OS The_Flying_Skeptic 1 1227 March 13, 2010 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Darwinian