Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If David Lynch was a fundamentalist christian
If David Lynch was a fundamentalist christian
I would expect for him to make a film like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsvBNO2cc...r_embedded#!
undefined
RE: If David Lynch was a fundamentalist christian
Well isn't that just peachy keen.Tongue

A disabled midget singing about how wonderful god is for fucking her life over completely.

Even the audience was doing a WTF when she came out.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Eeeew Proof positive that religious fundies are totally sick-bastards with no love of life or respect for their fellow human Shake Fist
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
One of the funniest videos I have seen in a while.
Cunt
We needed more proof? I thought they codified that in their fairy tale as an article of faith.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Creepy as hell...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Wow I mean wow.

Everybody sing

One of these days......

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

So, if I go to heaven, I'll look just like Monica Lewinsky? I don't think that this would be a good incentive for heaven even if I were female.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I heaven aint a lot like Dixie......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No, it looks more like Quintet.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUSFoG4bh295wsMqZsRBN...b9TXMKEZER]

Except with a lot of people doing... whatever the hell they were doing at 2:03.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89411 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!! vorlon13 6 2202 June 17, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  A Good Article on David Fitzgerald's New Book Minimalist 1 1280 April 20, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4892 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  What do non-fundamentalist Christians actually believe? Fromper 66 24459 June 30, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  a brilliant description of growing up fundamentalist female drfuzzy 12 3578 March 4, 2016 at 9:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  fundamentalist idea of hell drfuzzy 34 8072 August 27, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Drich
  Non-fundamentalist apologetics is about obfuscation RobbyPants 6 2162 May 9, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7439 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Fundamentalist christian group to refuse accept any post with Harvey Milk Stamp on. downbeatplumb 79 19503 June 3, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.