Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage is sacred, unless the spouse has Alzheimer's disease..
Marriage is sacred, unless the spouse has Alzheimer's disease..
Religious leader Pat Robertson is very, very pro-marriage. It is a sacred institution that needs to remain exclusive to heterosexuals and unmarred by divorce, just like in the Bible. You know, til death do you part.

Unless, of course, you’re married to someone with Alzheimer’s disease. Than you should just ditch your spouse. After all, he or she is “already gone” so it’s like your partner is already gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qt_JCnRdCQ

Good to know Pat, thank you for this great insight.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Marriage is sacred, unless the spouse has Alzheimer's disease..
Outstanding morals.
Cunt
When the going gets crazy, the crazy get going.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Pat Robinson?? Don't know the guy from a bar of smelly cheese...

obviously lives in the stone age and hasn't quite caught up with the rest of the planet yet...

Someone to ignore?. Big Grin I mean this IS the guy who reckons that those who lost their lives in Haiti and Christchurch "Deserved it" cos they made pacts with the devil??

Hopefully he is castrated??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Pat Robertson is like every Christian (I could be wrong) cherry picking the bible to suit his desires.
undefined
Well, Tristo, you can't take the whole thing on it's word can you? It's incoherent without heavy editing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The whole thing about "mar-i-age" is to keep track of just "who is fucking whom" nothing more "sacred than that" imho
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 15, 2011 at 9:09 am)Rhythm Wrote: Well, Tristo, you can't take the whole thing on it's word can you? It's incoherent without heavy editing.

True
undefined
Why the fuck does anyone give this douchenozzle any attention anymore?

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 15, 2011 at 9:37 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Why the fuck does anyone give this douchenozzle any attention anymore?

People ain't paying attention to him anymore, they are just watching him progress further into senility brought on by advanced age.

undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Atheist Tries on Sacred Mormon Underwear AFTT47 7 1190 May 27, 2019 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sacred and unclean animals zebo-the-fat 14 3258 July 23, 2017 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  "sacred" spaces - just musing drfuzzy 29 3679 April 15, 2016 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 10554 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Religion & Marriage miaharun 6 1809 November 5, 2015 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently) piterski123 76 10799 July 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 6841 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  #Hometovote (On Irish Marriage Equality) Fidel_Castronaut 4 1905 May 24, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 13038 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, spiritual and/or religious? Whateverist 0 1376 August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist