Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Is Real
God Is Real
For this discussion i dont intend to bash anyones beliefs and i dont intend to discredit anyone for what they believe or for what they do not believe simply because just as I have a right to belief so do others.The main point that im trying to establish is that God exists and that any other conclusion is to me very illogical in a logical sense.Please read carefully and follow along,Im not perfect so everything might not be right but again I am trying to break it down in human wisdom.

The theory of evolution seems to be hinged on the assumption that life came from a single cell organism that was suddenly created by this mass bang effect which has evolved over time to our present awareness and situation that we are currently involved.If i was a scientist i would still have an objection to this theory because first there is no proof that a sequence of gasses and materials could create an intellectual evolving organism that has transformed from a single cell into having completely different variations of nature and living capabilities.Science also proves that you cant get a bananna out of an orange tree so therefore logically i can conclude that you cant get the different variety of life that we see today from the one and the same single organism.Thats just science.If thats not enough then the simple fact of why we are not the same in nature can not be explained either.If we all came from the same "organism" then why dont we have the same capabilities or the same intellectual power or even the same viewpoints about life?What makes anyone different in regards to life if we all came from the same source?From my understanding of science if a dog gives birth it can only produce another dog,which has the same external features like 4 legs,2 eyes,2 ears,1 tongue and so on.To my knowledge of "cells" there is no external feature except a plasma wall and if a cell gets exposed to the outside realm of "air" for to long,the growth process and the endurance process of that "cell" or "organism" in this case actually has a negative effect that produces DEGENERATION instead of REGENERATION in which is necessary for evolution.To prove my point,if you cut yourself then the blood which is comprised of cells drys up rather quickly and after a time is unregenable.

I think that right there proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that science actually disproves the assumption that we all came from "cells" which were created by this mass explosion of gasses and materials.Note if we were already made into an acceptable living organism then what is the use of evolving and why would it be necessary to evolve?Assuming a major explosion did create all life then you would have to agree that the major explosion also created the fine structure and the nature laws that we live by and also this big bang would have had to create all of the other planets,suns,moons,and universes.If in fact the same big bang capable of creating life on this planet,then why wouldnt there be life on all planets?So either there were multiple differing big bangs,which is HIGHLY Unlikely or there was no Big Bang at all and it is the craftmanship of a skilled supernatural being.

If in fact you get to the conclusion that there is a supernatural being then you would have to discover who that supernatural being is.BUT in order to discover who that supernatural being is that would mean you would have to first off,believe that there is one,then you would have to search diligently in order to discover that being which is higher than yourself,then you would have to pay attention to if that being is revealing itself to you all along but you have chosen to not see it because of your strong beliefs in your own assumptions about life.

The thing that made me become a christian is that God through His Choice revealed Himself to me through the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ,But the only reason i obtained the confirmation is because I chose to believe In a God and I made the choice to believe in Jesus Christ,Its that simple folks...after you make that whole hearted decision it will be between you and God to progress further in your knowledge,wisdom,and understanding of life.Even in ths Bible it says in proverbs chapter 1 that the fear of God is the BEGINNING of Wisdom.

To you it may seem that the only thing i have proven is that the evolution theory is not scientifically logical or correct and that I havent proved that the God of the bible is the one and true God.well folks It is not my job to prove to you that God is who He says He is,it is up to you to believe God is who He says He is.He doesnt wish you to be ignorant of Him but He gives everyone free will and by your own choice of disbelief you have shut yourself off from even the simple fact of letting God enter into your life.The point is that He has given you life and He wants to be a part of it,He gave you free will so you can choose if you want HIM to be a part of it or if you want to remain without Him.There is nothing injust about the GOD that i serve and know is true.

Please dont be offended by anything that i have said.This is not an indirect assault on anyones prefferable opinion because who am I to try to force anything on you when my GOD doesnt force anything on ME.Feel Free To Respond we can talk about this.

Out of Love My neighbors,
KD
RE: God Is Real
Is there a discussion somewhere in here or are you just telling us what you think? If it is the latter, this would be better placed in the "Introductions" section. One more question, are you going to pissed when people tear apart your argument, because they are going to. It would be best if you realized now that disagreeing with you doesn't make them bullies, meanies, buttheads or anything else of the sort. I say this to prepare you, as I hope you enjoy it here, but asserting your opinion as fact without any room for discussion isn't really the style of this forum.
@KdThaKing

I can only assume that you consider your god a 'first cause' or 'uncaused cause'. What 'caused' your god's first thought?
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
A) Make an introduction, it's polite and that way it seems less likely that you are here to just troll
B) Read through the forum rules before you post. Preaching will get you banned, and your post seemed too close for comfort.
C) Use spell check. To come off as an uneducated simpelton is not a good thing.
D) Don't display your ignorance. Just because you have yet to understand how evolution actually works, doesn't mean that you should fill up the gaps with your own bs.

Now hop, hop, off to the introduction forum and them we can maybe discuss your ideas.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 20, 2011 at 12:51 am)Shell B Wrote: Is there a discussion somewhere in here or are you just telling us what you think? If it is the latter, this would be better placed in the "Introductions" section. One more question, are you going to pissed when people tear apart your argument, because they are going to. It would be best if you realized now that disagreeing with you doesn't make them bullies, meanies, buttheads or anything else of the sort. I say this to prepare you, as I hope you enjoy it here, but asserting your opinion as fact without any room for discussion isn't really the style of this forum.

my hopes are that people will discuss what i have written.I want it to be broke down and elaborated on by people.Bullies and meanies dont scare me lol,im just here for convo and trying to debate opinions.thanks for your concern though

(October 20, 2011 at 1:05 am)Kayenneh Wrote: A) Make an introduction, it's polite and that way it seems less likely that you are here to just troll
B) Read through the forum rules before you post. Preaching will get you banned, and your post seemed too close for comfort.
C) Use spell check. To come off as an uneducated simpelton is not a good thing.
D) Don't display your ignorance. Just because you have yet to understand how evolution actually works, doesn't mean that you should fill up the gaps with your own bs.

Now hop, hop, off to the introduction forum and them we can maybe discuss your ideas.

explain how evolution works to me please because i obviously am an uneducated simpleton in need of elaboration.Im not preaching in the least since of the word,im just backing up my claim with a real life experience.Nothing is forced upon anyone about my post
*whispers* Kay, it's "simpleton." Use spellcheck. Wink Heart

Well, self-proclaimed king, you will get it picked apart. Of that, I am nearly certain. Carry on.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: The theory of evolution seems to be hinged on the assumption that life came from a single cell organism that was suddenly created by this mass bang effect which has evolved over time to our present awareness and situation that we are currently involved.

False. "Abiogenesis" and "Evolution" are as separate as "Gravity" and "the origin of matter".

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: If i was a scientist i would still have an objection to this theory because first there is no proof that a sequence of gasses and materials could create an intellectual evolving organism that has transformed from a single cell into having completely different variations of nature and living capabilities.

Again, you are kind of melding Abiogenesis and Evolution together. But in any case, there is quite a lot of puzzle-pieces that fit together that make your objection slightly groundless.
Let me try to explain this; even though I am not an expert on the subject (but I intend to be one someday).
We know of ways that DNA can form from a simpler replicator such as RNA, and that from things such as "peptide nucleic acids", and so on.
Stanley Miller's original abiogenesis experiment produced thirteen of the twenty amino acids used in life.

Given all this, it is not a stretch to see how it can possibly happen.
As long as that possibility exists, god is an unnecessary (and still unproven, even after your post) assertion.
There is much we do not know about Abiogenesis. But as long as it is testable and falsifiable, it is perfectly valid science.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: Science also proves that you cant get a bananna out of an orange tree

In the same way you can't get monkeys from humans or vice-versa.
We are COUSINS; not direct descendants or ancestors of each other.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: so therefore logically i can conclude that you cant get the different variety of life that we see today from the one and the same single organism.Thats just science.

No.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: If thats not enough then the simple fact of why we are not the same in nature can not be explained either.If we all came from the same "organism" then why dont we have the same capabilities or the same intellectual power or even the same viewpoints about life?What makes anyone different in regards to life if we all came from the same source?

That's like asking why all pots are different if they come from the same material. It's nonsensical.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: From my understanding of science if a dog gives birth it can only produce another dog,which has the same external features like 4 legs,2 eyes,2 ears,1 tongue and so on.To my knowledge of "cells" there is no external feature except a plasma wall and if a cell gets exposed to the outside realm of "air" for to long,the growth process and the endurance process of that "cell" or "organism" in this case actually has a negative effect that produces DEGENERATION instead of REGENERATION in which is necessary for evolution.To prove my point,if you cut yourself then the blood which is comprised of cells drys up rather quickly and after a time is unregenable.
I think that right there proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that science actually disproves the assumption that we all came from "cells" which were created by this mass explosion of gasses and materials.

No, it "proves" that cells die when exposed to air. But even then you ignore quite a few variables there.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: Note if we were already made into an acceptable living organism then what is the use of evolving and why would it be necessary to evolve?

As long as there is death there is Evolution. It's necessary to survive, is it not? Natural Selection right there.
Seriously; this is covered in The Origin of Species itself.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: Assuming a major explosion did create all life then you would have to agree that the major explosion also created the fine structure and the nature laws that we live by

Not necessarily.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: and also this big bang would have had to create all of the other planets,suns,moons,and universes.If in fact the same big bang capable of creating life on this planet,then why wouldnt there be life on all planets?

Read

Banging Head On Desk

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: So either there were multiple differing big bangs,which is HIGHLY Unlikely or there was no Big Bang at all and it is the craftmanship of a skilled supernatural being.

Does not follow.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: \you would have to first off,believe that there is one,then you would have to search diligently

It's easy to find something if you go in assuming it will be there.
What you described is what is explicitly defined as "bad science".

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: The thing that made me become a christian is that God through His Choice revealed Himself to me through the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ,But the only reason i obtained the confirmation is because I chose to believe In a God and I made the choice to believe in Jesus Christ

Let me get this straight.

Belief is not a choice.
I personally can only believe if given evidence.
The only way to get evidence is to believe.

...Makes perfect sense.Huh2

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: To you it may seem that the only thing i have proven is that the evolution theory is not scientifically logical or correct and

Well, no, you haven't even done that.

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: that I havent proved that the God of the bible is the one and true God.well folks It is not my job to prove to you that God is who He says He is,it is up to you to believe God is who He says He is.He doesnt wish you to be ignorant of Him but He gives everyone free will and by your own choice of disbelief you have shut yourself off from even the simple fact of letting God enter into your life.The point is that He has given you life and He wants to be a part of it,He gave you free will so you can choose if you want HIM to be a part of it or if you want to remain without Him.There is nothing injust about the GOD that i serve and know is true.

Please dont be offended by anything that i have said.This is not an indirect assault on anyones prefferable opinion because who am I to try to force anything on you when my GOD doesnt force anything on ME.Feel Free To Respond we can talk about this.

Out of Love My neighbors,
KD

I am not offended, merely unimpressed with your argument. :/

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ7QA6UraSubYrmCW4YJp...Sax3cLx1iQ]
(October 20, 2011 at 1:29 am)Shell B Wrote: *whispers* Kay, it's "simpleton." Use spellcheck. Wink Heart

Well, self-proclaimed king, you will get it picked apart. Of that, I am nearly certain. Carry on.

lol pride comes before a fall(refering to him telling me to spellcheck)
Oh thank you for making me see the light!! I now believe in Jesus despite everything that my intellect tells me. This is the first time I have ever seen such a profound explanation for the existence of the piece of shit god that I now believe in because of you.

Im curious to know how do you guys think life began?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Zeus is more real than the Christian God.... maestroanth 4 1797 May 5, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is God really real or are people simply deluded? RobertE 117 18058 March 14, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Real God Christian 83 12867 October 28, 2014 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19141 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If god were real... Baalzebutt 126 34292 April 3, 2013 at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Scientific Evidence That God is Real Gbarian 27 10278 June 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  If god were real. JohnDG 1 1587 June 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  God is real. Dingaling 58 19987 June 8, 2012 at 6:33 am
Last Post: znk666
  if god is real then... Gooders1002 36 19947 May 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: jupitor
  The Real God Gooders1002 9 3089 April 3, 2012 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Ace Otana