Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Robertson; "Republicans too extreme"
Pat Robertson; "Republicans too extreme"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwe95OTSr...ploademail
RE: Pat Robertson; "Republicans too extreme"
Wow....you are seriously fucked up when Pat Robertson is a calming influence. But he's too late...the dems already have all the tape of stupid republican speeches they'll need.
It is definitely a sign of Pat Robertson's progressing senility.
undefined
I mentioned this in the Politics section. How much of a right-wing fucking extremist do you have to be when Pat Robertson, of all people, is telling you to tone it down? Why is it that the Republicans can't understand that when the country does not want to vote for candidates on the extreme right, to nominate candidates even further to the right? Seriously, I personally don't remember ever having Republican candidates this far to the right of the political spectrum. They're falling all over each other to prove how religious and anti-moderate they are.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Quote:How much of a right-wing fucking extremist do you have to be when Pat Robertson, of all people, is telling you to tone it down?

Rick Fucking Perry has embraced the birther movement. In the GOP crazy "sells."

(October 26, 2011 at 7:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:How much of a right-wing fucking extremist do you have to be when Pat Robertson, of all people, is telling you to tone it down?

Rick Fucking Perry has embraced the birther movement. In the GOP crazy "sells."

For once i have to say that I agree with Pat.

this is the games that losers play
It does seem more like he is simply telling them not to say it so they get elected, not that he is telling them it's wrong.

I'm not sure which would be worse though: getting PR advice from Pat Robertson or being told your ideas are too reactionary from the guy...

(October 26, 2011 at 11:31 pm)toro Wrote: It does seem more like he is simply telling them not to say it so they get elected, not that he is telling them it's wrong.

I'm not sure which would be worse though: getting PR advice from Pat Robertson or being told your ideas are too reactionary from the guy...

And what do you bet that they're going to ignore him, go beyond the impossible, and become more batshit crazy? How long do you think it'll take before they begin to make Conservapedia look sane?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Yeah, to be fair, Robertson isn't really saying, "Hey guys, knock off all the crazy." He's really saying, "Hey guys, keep the crazy under wraps until you get elected."

Kind of like once they get elected they come out & say, "My fellow Americans, today is a great day for- *starts shaking & face turns red* I'M CRAAAAAAZYYYYYYYY!!!!!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republicans are redefining marriage Foxaèr 5 659 August 26, 2020 at 10:02 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2636 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1506 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3550 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Christian answering questions too! PETE_ROSE 237 33691 May 10, 2016 at 5:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2486 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Down Bible says convert or kill the nonbelievers too. Thumbs down for Christianity... IanHulett 68 18323 January 5, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Drich
  Pat Robertson: non-religious children should be beaten drfuzzy 35 10289 September 7, 2015 at 10:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Sure some of you run into this too. Brian37 6 1928 April 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  This Could Have Gone in Damned Republicunts, too, but Minimalist 20 3121 February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Losty