Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official, Hell just froze over
It's official, Hell just froze over
Pat Robertson tells presidential candidates to tone down the right-wing extremism

You know you're a right-wing extremist when Pat Robertson tells you you're too conservative.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: It's official, Hell just froze over
Undecided
Oh dear....so it would seem
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This, Republicans, should be your canary in the coalmine moment.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
At least he realizes that it's lunacy when voters don't like extreme right candidates to nominate candidates who are even further to the right. I know they're just trying to pander to the teabaggers, but that will bite them in the ass in the general election. I'm sure that's what Pat is seeing, and in the days of the internet where everything you say is retained & easily searched, it's hard to be on the extreme right to get your party's nomination and then to pretend to shift to the center to try to appeal to all voters. So when you tell your fellow Republicans that you want to abolish abortion under any circumstances, you can't later tell mainstream voters that you never said any such thing or your comments were taken out of context.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Wow, Pat "I think we should do to Hugo Chavez what we did to Allende" Robertson thinks that the Republican party is going too far? What's next, the Stone Roses reu... I'll shut up now.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 331200 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 27073 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4758 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1011 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9560 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  So Now It's Official Minimalist 5 1157 September 18, 2016 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1818 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Design for Planet Earth's Official Flag. Iroscato 13 2121 May 23, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mississippi wants Bible as the official state book Strider 69 11083 February 1, 2015 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Over Here Fox 'News' Would Have A Shit Fit Over This Minimalist 14 2181 December 8, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Losty