Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of a Woman's Heart
Map of a Woman's Heart
We were discussing maps in the e-mail-listing-that-must-not-be-named.

John passed this one along: http://xkcd.com/977/

and then he sent this one as well:

[Image: heart.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Map of a Woman's Heart
That map is inaccurate. Where the hell is the all encompassing Land of Jewelry?!?

One of the many things I never understood about a woman is the ridiculous love of shiny rocks that come of the ground. Dodgy

Ri-goddamn-diculous.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Jewelry inlet resides somewhere in the north-east.

Me, I usually reside in the Tents of Uncertainty. Coquetry is an easy land to traverse. The city of love is surrounded by too many barriers.
(November 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Jewelry inlet resides somewhere in the north-east.

Me, I usually reside in the Tents of Uncertainty. Coquetry is an easy land to traverse. The city of love is surrounded by too many barriers.

OMG, Teepee or wigwams?! I am too tense. (two tents.. eh eh eh )

As for that map it can be useful. It's an other one of those places where I got lost and nearly died.
Which email list is that?
A goofy secret.
But...I want to join it!
(November 15, 2011 at 4:39 pm)Cinjin Wrote: That map is inaccurate. Where the hell is the all encompassing Land of Jewelry?!?

One of the many things I never understood about a woman is the ridiculous love of shiny rocks that come of the ground. Dodgy

Ri-goddamn-diculous.

Can somebody explain where the "land of shoes" is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRRjsC432aQ
Why a woman needs hundreds of pairs of shoes, I will never know.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
wait........ you fuckers have heart's?
This is a map of an atheist woman's heart, to be precise, because the heart doesn't have a Region of Holiness.

Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF member map brewer 17 1083 July 18, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 552 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1350 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5266 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The most heart warming advertisement ever ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2656 February 13, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6678 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40726 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Man or woman? Foxaèr 43 6249 May 11, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is woman the center of the universe, or... Foxaèr 34 4432 April 2, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Seeing a Woman: A conversation between father and son. Catholic_Lady 7 1225 January 18, 2016 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady