Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
(September 13, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Losty Wrote: But we can still have our rapture orgy...

We still can. :D
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
We need an ark or something. I miss that guy who gave us nice settings for our orgies
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There is a big 3 way division among Christians about the Rapture.
Pre- tribulation, post trib, and no rapture at all.
The ones marketing survival items fall into the post tribulation camp.

We have stuff stashed for those still here.
I just told wifee that I want to buy some more gold (you know- the stuff the Intefernal Bankers believe in).
She asked, "How much?"  Five ounces, I said.
Before I got all the words-
"This is it- we won't get any more.." out if my mouth, she said "I've heard that before!"

During an economic collapse, when stocks, bonds (IOUs) and real estate (tied to bonds and the economy) dive in value,
 food, farmland, and precious metals will rise.

I think silver will outperform gold, but each will be a transferable form of value.
If any of my kids are still here, everything I have stashed will help them and anyone they help too.
I wish I could hug your wife. Sounds like she could use a hug.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Rapture September 2015
And why on earth would you think, that post armageddon, gold would have any value to anyone? In that climate I would think that food, water, weed and sex would be the only real tradeable items.
During the Argentinian collapse all gold was sold as scrap gold because no one was able to judge the quality of what they were buying.
(September 13, 2015 at 5:02 pm)I_am_not_mafia Wrote: During the Argentinian collapse all gold was sold as scrap gold because no one was able to judge the quality of what they were buying.

I'll trade you 1 gold bar for a turkey sandwich pretty economic collapse in a nutshell.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Armageddon ( the valley of Har Megiddo in Israel) is where the nations will be brought to gather to battle against the returning Jesus at His Second Coming AFTER, AFTER, AFTER, the coming time of testing (the Tribulation period).
It is "Custer's Last Stand for the Antichrist, his armies and all the wicked who are arrayed there.
I keep hearing this is 7 years after the Rapture, but sure wish it were sooner to end that difficult time earlier.
Ok, with 29 pages, I haven't read all of the discussion.  So if I'm repeating something already posted, I apologize in advance.  And it will probably be completely useless to point out, but here goes: 

The "Rapture" isn't Biblical.  It didn't exist anywhere before 1830.  It was invented by John Nelson Darby.
Darby did have one predecessor: Morgan Edwards, who wrote a short essay as a college paper for Bristol Baptist College in Bristol England in 1744 where he confused the second coming with the first resurrection of Revelation 20 and described a "pre-tribulation" rapture.  The rapture is a fantasy that has infected quite a few churches and been embraced by many fringe sects that are drawn to "end of the world" scenarios.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(September 13, 2015 at 5:37 pm)professor Wrote: Armageddon ( the valley of Har Megiddo in Israel) is where the nations will be brought to gather to battle against the returning Jesus at His Second Coming AFTER, AFTER, AFTER, the coming time of testing (the Tribulation period).
It is "Custer's Last Stand for the Antichrist, his armies and all the wicked who are arrayed there.
I keep hearing this is 7 years after the Rapture, but sure wish it were sooner to end that difficult time earlier.

You do realize.... we are the most modern civilization that being said if they come back or tried to start armageddon you know 
that we would just nuke the fucking shit out of that area. I'm just saying like oh there is satan and jesus with swords and demons
and angels are fighting you know what fuck all of that mark area and blow it the fuck up.

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3415 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 586 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4445 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 28158 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9534 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7578 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 11029 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 25714 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 16089 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7610 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand