Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Protestants...
RE: Damned Protestants...
(September 20, 2015 at 5:06 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Militant homosexuals?

Anybody who's not a Christian and dares to think he should be treated like a human bbing is militant.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Can't quite tell who is the bigger idiot in this one.... the teacher or the school administrators.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/oklahoma...ft-handed/

Quote:Oklahoma teacher orders ‘evil’ 4-year-old to become righty: ‘Devil is often portrayed as left-handed’
Seems like a toss-up.  Way to go, Oklahoma.
Blithering xtian assholes can't stop whining about fucking jesus.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/dont-jud...-you-sign/

Quote:‘Don’t judge me, I’m a Christian': Texas councilwoman reluctantly votes to remove ‘Jesus welcomes you’ sign
Jesus must love this motherfucker.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/alabama-...ers-grave/

Quote:Alabama pastor facing charges for raping 9-year-old girl on father’s grave

Quote:An Alabama pastor of a conservative congregation is being accused of raping a 9-year-old girl on her father’s grave, AL.com reports.

Mack Charles Andrews, a pastor at the heavily conservative United Pentecostal Church is accused of raping “Jane,” a pseudonym to conceal the identity of the victim, along with multiple other minors. Andrews allegedly started “grooming” her for sexual abuse when she was only 7.
(September 22, 2015 at 6:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Jesus must love this motherfucker.

. . . . . .

I don't know about Jesus, but Mohammad is pleased to have another follower.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah... sort of knew this already.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/hard-cor...ut-hounds/

Quote:Hard-core in Jesusland: Here’s why red-state conservatives are the biggest smut hounds
(September 22, 2015 at 2:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Blithering xtian assholes can't stop whining about fucking jesus.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/dont-jud...-you-sign/

Quote:‘Don’t judge me, I’m a Christian': Texas councilwoman reluctantly votes to remove ‘Jesus welcomes you’ sign

From the article:  "Mayor Will Rogers has defended the sign saying, “Jesus represents billions of people, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that sign. I don’t think it goes against our Constitution. Jesus is part of every major religion in the world, so you can’t pin one religion on Jesus.”

Jesus is part of every major religion? Where do Texans manage to find such imbeciles to represent them?
Right there in Texas.  I think it must be the heat.
Jesus isn't even a major figure in Christianity anymore, judging by the scripture cherry picking slackers we get here. Even Mike Huckabee knows better than Jesus. Praise Mike !!!

Jesus definitely takes a back seat to Joe Smith in LDS now, and He might even be behind Brigham Young in the rankings. Book of Mormon is ahead of the Bible in Mormonland too, but Doctrines & Covenants and Pearl of Great Price have edged out both the Bible and Book of Mormon.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

As I was reading the article, I kept wondering why they don't just insist on a change in pronunciation so they can tell people that a representative of their agricultural workers welcomes visitors. A win-win. But of course, the theocrats in town would never stand for that, thus tipping their hand and revealing their true motives for erecting the damn thing in the first place.

Seriously, it takes less time to read the 1st Amendment than it does to recite the Lord's Prayer. It's not that hard, people. Erect your stupid sign on private property and quit your whining.

And surely the mayor can get a copy of Comparative Religion for Unbelievably, Jaw-Droppingly Stupid Morons online.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 605 65049 June 14, 2024 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 754 139437 June 12, 2024 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 2011 334709 June 11, 2024 at 11:05 am
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 843 127487 June 6, 2024 at 11:26 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23900 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 47264 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4488 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am