Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 9:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review so far of the Romans study
RE: Review so far of the Romans study
(December 4, 2015 at 11:36 am)dyresand Wrote:
(December 4, 2015 at 11:19 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Desire for homosexual rape? No, you misunderstand (perhaps deliberately, perhaps not)... I can tell you're a self-closeted homosexual using the Wholly Babble as a shield against your forbidden urges, and I just want you to feel free to blow me when the truth comes to the surface and you can no longer deny your true nature. I'm not gay/bi, but I have no complex about it. I'm here to help. The fact that you try to turn it into a rape thing is... well, just sad. Neither did I threaten your life... but I would certainly beat your face in if you spoke to me the way you did that day, in person. That has nothing to do with prison, that has to do with earning an ass-beating the old-fashioned way. I challenge you to say something that insulting/offensive to any Southern man and see what you get.

"Nothing" stands up to scrutiny? You arrogant prick! I don't respond to you because I know you'll never give credence to a legitimate argument, because in your head you clearly feel you're the arbiter of Biblical Truth™, and because you clearly feel so superior in intelligence and wisdom to all of us that you come here to lecture to us poor, poor, confused little souls, as you see it.

If you think for a second I give half a shit about the degree of respect you hold for me, you're more delusional than I thought. (And that's really saying something!)

You have earned the disdain and derision you receive here, every word of it, by the way you come here and speak to us. I have many friends and colleagues who are Christians, and I treat them with acceptance and respect, so take your Martyr Complex bullshit and shove it.

[Image: m1731.gif] hmm... so Dirch must really like me in certain ways then  Tongue

Hurts the ego, doesn't it?
(December 4, 2015 at 1:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 4, 2015 at 11:36 am)dyresand Wrote: [Image: m1731.gif] hmm... so Dirch must really like me in certain ways then  Tongue

ROFLOL maybe if my wife told you that.. Having dry sand say that means absolutely nothing.
(December 4, 2015 at 1:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 4, 2015 at 11:36 am)dyresand Wrote: [Image: m1731.gif] hmm... so Dirch must really like me in certain ways then  Tongue

Not entirely LOL
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 4, 2015 at 12:55 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: Shut the fuck up Drich!!!

[j/k]

Or are you? Tongue
(December 4, 2015 at 11:19 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Desire for homosexual rape? No, you misunderstand (perhaps deliberately, perhaps not)... I can tell you're a self-closeted homosexual using the Wholly Babble as a shield against your forbidden urges, and I just want you to feel free to blow me when the truth comes to the surface and you can no longer deny your true nature. I'm not gay/bi, but I have no complex about it. I'm here to help. The fact that you try to turn it into a rape thing is... well, just sad. Neither did I threaten your life... but I would certainly beat your face in if you spoke to me the way you did that day, in person. That has nothing to do with prison, that has to do with earning an ass-beating the old-fashioned way. I challenge you to say something that insulting/offensive to any Southern man and see what you get.

"Nothing" stands up to scrutiny? You arrogant prick! I don't respond to you because I know you'll never give credence to a legitimate argument, because in your head you clearly feel you're the arbiter of Biblical Truth™, and because you clearly feel so superior in intelligence and wisdom to all of us that you come here to lecture to us poor, poor, confused little souls, as you see it.

If you think for a second I give half a shit about the degree of respect you hold for me, you're more delusional than I thought. (And that's really saying something!)

You have earned the disdain and derision you receive here, every word of it, by the way you come here and speak to us. I have many friends and colleagues who are Christians, and I treat them with acceptance and respect, so take your Martyr Complex bullshit and shove it.

THIS.   ^^^^    In spades.  ^^^^   Worship    Yes.   100 kudos to Rocket.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(November 16, 2015 at 3:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm still waiting for drippy to demonstrate that his paul shit is inspired by some fucking god and not merely the heavily edited lunatic ravings of some ancient old fuckhead.

Guess I'll wait a long time, eh?

I reckon Saul's preachings were inspired actually. The were the inspiration born of a snake oil salesman who finally found a group who could be manipulated while having the necessary funds to keep him living well.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
There are so many holes in the paul story which clash with known history.... but a moron like drippy will just say "but it's the BIBLE."  He is really way too far gone to be capable of rational thought.
well this has devolved. Look dude the romans study is irrelevant due to the lack of real proof of the god to be concerned about. I've learned that the xtians tend to try to grind the discussion to a few points in the bible instead of addressing the larger issue of the whole idea as real vrs fairy tail. The idea that your faith is the correct one but the hundreds of others are wrong is arrogant at best and at worst shows the rest of us that any moral teachings from said faith are not to be taken seriously.

You say "don't blame Christianity" but as history, both ancient and recent, has proven any set of man made tools can be used or abused. It is generally agreed by atheists that such tools (religions) are obsolete and ultimately harmful to man.

No matter what word gymnastic you use these facts remain.
(December 4, 2015 at 4:29 pm)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(November 16, 2015 at 3:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm still waiting for drippy to demonstrate that his paul shit is inspired by some fucking god and not merely the heavily edited lunatic ravings of some ancient old fuckhead.

Guess I'll wait a long time, eh?

I reckon Saul's preachings were inspired actually. The were the inspiration born of a snake oil salesman who finally found a group who could be manipulated while having the necessary funds to keep him living well.

actually he accepted no money from anyone for sharing the gospel. Although He told others (preachers) it was ok to accept what they needed to live. Paul kept his job as a tent maker, and that funded his ministries and sustained his livelihood.
(December 12, 2015 at 12:46 pm)loganonekenobi Wrote: well this has devolved. Look dude the romans study is irrelevant due to the lack of real proof of the god to be concerned about. I've learned that the xtians tend to try to grind the discussion to a few points in the bible instead of addressing the larger issue of the whole idea as real vrs fairy tail.  The idea that your faith is the correct one but the hundreds of others are wrong is arrogant at best and at worst shows the rest of us that any moral teachings from said faith are not to be taken seriously.

You say "don't blame Christianity" but as history, both ancient and recent, has proven any set of man made tools can be used or abused. It is generally agreed by atheists that such tools (religions) are obsolete and ultimately harmful to man.

No matter what word gymnastic you use these facts remain.

Actually no.

Your comments is what this romans study is not.

Nothing that I have provided any of you with, suggests my brand of Christian is superior nor inferior to any other religion. I have simply outlined as per the parameters Paul himself put into place, what Biblical Christianity is. Why? Because people like you so grossly understand this expression of faith, and miss categorize it and it's purpose. Your post underscores this fact.

What proves Biblical Christianity to be 'superior' to all other religions/forms of belief... It puts the believe in direct contact with God.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Luther didn't know about Romans 1,1-17 SeniorCitizen 1 399 November 20, 2023 at 11:02 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How far reaching are God's powers? Fake Messiah 332 21044 November 25, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Evangelicals, Trump and a Quick Bible Study DeistPaladin 52 4994 November 9, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 7217 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Bibe Study 2: Questionable Morality Rhondazvous 30 2927 May 27, 2019 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  Bible Study: The God who Lies and Deceives Rhondazvous 50 5654 May 24, 2019 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 71650 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Far right Catholic group worried about being banned. Jehanne 14 2042 August 24, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2268 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Biblical Christianity 101, a study of the book of Romans Drich 633 93323 December 14, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: KevinM1