Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpf?
RE: Drumpf?
Trump and HRD will be a complete disaster, at least the country has a third-party option. Although He's not much, at least he offers something else, I would of loved to see Warren go third party.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(August 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 12:45 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: In a phrase, Stockholm Syndrome.

So basically, like Uncle Toms?

I don't like that term for my own reasons. I think "Stockholm Syndrome" is both more apt and less charged ... which us why I used that phrase, rather than "Uncle Toms".

(August 4, 2016 at 8:29 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: So basically, like Uncle Toms?

I don't like that term for my own reasons. I think "Stockholm Syndrome" is both more apt and less charged ... which us why I used that phrase, rather than "Uncle Toms".

I don't like that term either, for the record.
(August 4, 2016 at 2:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 2:40 pm)Manowar Wrote: I don't like Clinton, but voting for Trump would be crazy. He might start a war if he gets a mean tweet.

manowar

Exaggeration, much?  Rolleyes

Dude is cutting off his own feet at butthurt about the lack of party support, even as such an action would kill his campaign. He's got the RNC considering an intervention and actively pondering how they should change nominees.

He's pissed in his own Cheerios, out of spite.

The thoughtlessness he displays on a regular basis renders his candidacy unrealistic. I hope he loses the election, and then catches a brick or two right in the fucking piehole.

Realistic enough for ya?

I had to google it....icky
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 4, 2016 at 6:58 pm)Sterben Wrote: Trump and HRD will be a complete disaster, at least the country has a third-party option. Although He's not much, at least he offers something else, I would of loved to see Warren go third party.

Warren endorsed Clinton.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/e...y-clinton/

Quote:"I'm ready to get in this fight and work my heart out for Hillary Clinton to become the next president of the United States and to make sure that Donald Trump never gets any place close to the White House," Warren told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Why do you want what you can't have?
(August 4, 2016 at 8:54 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 2:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Exaggeration, much?  Rolleyes

Dude is cutting off his own feet at butthurt about the lack of party support, even as such an action would kill his campaign. He's got the RNC considering an intervention and actively pondering how they should change nominees.

The thoughtlessness he displays on a regular basis renders his candidacy unrealistic. I hope he loses the election, and then catches a brick or two right in the fucking piehole.

Realistic enough for ya?

Yes, you're stating the obvious. We all know he's a short-tempered moron who has basically killed his campaign through his recklessness. But lefties saying shit like he'd go to war or cause a nuclear armageddon? That's exaggerating, plain and simple.
(August 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 12:45 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: In a phrase, Stockholm Syndrome.

So basically, like Uncle Toms?

No it is more that they are locked into a Bay of Pigs time warp.  Castro bad.  Their thinking goes no farther than that.
(August 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 8:54 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Dude is cutting off his own feet at butthurt about the lack of party support, even as such an action would kill his campaign. He's got the RNC considering an intervention and actively pondering how they should change nominees.

Realistic enough for ya?

Yes, you're stating the obvious. We all know he's a short-tempered moron who has basically killed his campaign through his recklessness. But lefties saying shit like he'd go to war or cause a nuclear armageddon? That's exaggerating, plain and simple.

Emphasis mine.
Even though I won't vote for Trump, I used to also believe the possibility of him using nuclear bombs was an exaggeration, until I read this-

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-ask...ports.html

Trump said a few months ago to foreign policy advisors "If we have [nuclear weapons], why can't we use them?"

Why, indeed.

And the argument that he would have professionals around him that would prevent his reckless use of nuclear bombs doesn't ring true either.
This is a man who has always surrounded himself with people who won't or can't tell him no. The first advisor that tells him no will be "Fired" and nepotistically replaced with a family member or close friend who won't or can't say no. So Donald Grump Jr. as Treasury Secretary and Melania as Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Is it wrong that I'm enjoying seeing Grump piss all over himself and his campaign this week?

Republican billionaire Meg Whitman pledged a few days ago to vote for Mrs. Clinton instead of Trump and also to donate her Republican dollars to Mrs. Clinton's campaign and to work on rounding up other Republican donors for Mrs. Clinton as well.

Grump has already gifted a win to Mrs. Clinton on a silver platter, it's only a question of how wide the margin will be.
If Drumpf gets beat by 15-20 points it may be the only thing that will shake the GOP out of its race-baiting, southern-state, ignorance-is-bliss, strategy.  An ordinary defeat and we will see a reprise of the 2016 race wherein 15+ idiots, all shrieking the same message to attract the ever shrinking portion of dumb-ass rednecks in the primaries.

These people do not learn easily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7976 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  CPAC and Russia and Drumpf, Oh My! Minimalist 9 1747 February 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Poor Drumpf..The Nazis Are Coming Home To Roost Minimalist 34 5128 January 14, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stephen Colbert Works Over Drumpf Minimalist 0 780 January 12, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Drumpf Rapidly Crossing the Line Between Minimalist 33 7771 January 3, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Oh, Poor Drumpf... Minimalist 4 1307 December 26, 2016 at 7:59 pm
  Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf? Minimalist 4 1413 December 22, 2016 at 9:22 pm
  Drumpf Thinks He's God....or Nixon... Minimalist 15 1943 November 23, 2016 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Opoponax
  Schindler's List and the mind of Drumpf Brian37 49 7465 November 22, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Silly Fools - Drumpf Will Crush You Minimalist 0 556 November 19, 2016 at 8:22 pm