Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 4:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
(September 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Yeah, kind of sad when the most you can say against a candidate is they have odd mannerisms and  *drum roll*  they lie.  Such an amazing thing in this day and age to find an adult who actually lies.  Must be tough.

Look at what she is lying about sport...

Does the average adult commit a treasonous act by selling power and influence of the state department to the highest bidder?

The fact that she is lying about her health makes it a clean sweep. There is literally not one subject she has not lied or shown she is willing to lie about.
Arkilogue Wrote:
A Theist Wrote:Who's to say. She's such a liar.

Well she's obviously not ignorant, she more cunning that anything.
She's well beyond bigotry considering herself a privileged elite and we the expandable class.
Of course she's not misogynist, she's a lesbian misandrist.
She also hates black people but loves their vote.

These resent "health issues" and bizarre behavior she's been exhibiting? Physiological response to the built up massive cognitive dissonance between her TV persona and who she really is....a cold calculating serpent.

Can you imagine the toll it takes on her having be nice and nod and smile all the time? I helps to deliver it with sickly sweet condescension and a laugh like you're just an ignorant child and your concerns are irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qupbANZMrEU

Your class could use some expanding.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Drich Wrote:The reason I ask is because I think this whole thing is a big farce. I think Julian (Wikileaks) Assange or someone else who has unearthed some major skeletons is applying pressure, and she is milking this whole health issue to back out gracefully.

SAYS he's unearthed some major skeletons. Assange seems to be becoming less reliable over time.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(September 13, 2016 at 10:12 am)Drich Wrote: 68, trump is the only 70 year old (who is running circles around her.) In Iowa this morning and on the east coast this evening. He is on the trail 6 days a week doing multi cross country stops every day.

I went to Trump's website to check the factuality of your claim. His schedule this week:

13 Sep: Des Moines IA / Aston PA
14 Sep: Canton OH
15 Sep: Laconia NH
16 Sep: Nothing planned
17 Sep: Houston TX

One day has two stops, the others don't. Looks like an average campaign week, to me.

(September 13, 2016 at 10:12 am)Drich Wrote: He hasn't taken a day off out side of sundays.

He'll be taking Friday off this week.

(September 13, 2016 at 10:12 am)Drich Wrote: Clinton may do one appearence a week somewhere otherwise she has been phoning it in.

All you have to do is look at the speeches she gave in July: 52 appearances in 34 cities and seven television outlets.

(September 13, 2016 at 10:12 am)Drich Wrote: There is a huge gap between clinton's campaign efforts and Trumps.

One that largely appears to exist only between your ears.

(September 13, 2016 at 9:56 am)Tiberius Wrote: I'm not sure how you get from "had a cough for months" and "collapsed after a hot day in NYC" to "there is something very very wrong".

I had a cough for almost a year. No explanation. Doctors examined me and didn't find anything. Prolonged coughs happen sometimes. Clinton is almost 70, so of course she has some health issues.

She collapsed after a high heat (80 is pretty hot in NYC, especially with lots of people around) which is normal for people her age. As she apparently has pneumonia it makes it all the more likely.

I'm no Clinton supporter, but it seems like you are just grabbing at straws.

When is 80 hot??? We are asked by the state to set out thermostats to 81 to help conserve energy. Again Who does not know to drink water when you are hot? We have an aircondition shop which on the hottest days at best can get down to only 85, and we absolutly love it and are thankful not to be working in the full heat.

As far as the coughing.. With all due respect, I do not know how good your doctor is, but I think we can both safely assume that a former first lady, secretary of state, senator, and now presidential candidate has access to literally THE Best doctor in the world. In turn I am sure your doctor (as does mine) somewhat limits your diagnosis you to the flat rate fee he gets from the insurance company to diagnosis a chronic cough that doesn't meet critical status criteria. Doctors have to wait till more to show up with a cough to be green lit for addition expense of further diagnosis. Unless you are coughing blood and bits of lung, there is only so much the insurance company will pay for.

The fact that she had a persistent cough for 9 months under the care of the world's finest physicians, unlimited resources, best drugs and had access to the most advance facilities, means there is something really wrong especially when she is under scrutiny for her health. you know she did everything she could to keep all of this at bay and could not with the all the might modern medicine and her millions had to offer.

When you consider what she has access to, and the pressure she is under to show herself healthy and does everything she can but passes out at the worst possible time... Calling this a major health issue maybe an understatement.
Dirch, I have been one of Hilary's harshest critics and even I have to admit that she currently has no health problems that would exclude her from being president (this may change obviously). She lied about her health, sure, and that is what I was bemoaning. But here's the thing: All of these nonsensical right wing attacks make legitimate criticism of Hilary increasingly hard. People now think everything is a silly GOP attack and it's disheartening.

There's plenty of real scandals you can attack Hilary on, such as:

1. Putting a Clinton Foundation donor on an advisory board for tactical nuclear weapons.

2. All of the other pay to play revelations.

3. Not knowing what the different classification marks on e-mails meant.

4. Siphoning top secret government information to an unguarded homebrew server

5. Accepting money from criminals like al-Saud.

6. Selling weapons to South Sudan, a country known to use child soldiers.

7. Her support of a no-fly-zone over Syria, the same crazy thing people like Chris Christie proposed.

The list goes on and on. Please get informed on the real scandals the cable news hesitates to talk about. Coughing and falling alone, even lying, isn't enough to exclude. I think it could be fun to see Hilary elected simply so I can say to people "Ha! I told you so!"

(September 13, 2016 at 10:44 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
Drich Wrote:The reason I ask is because I think this whole thing is a big farce. I think Julian (Wikileaks) Assange or someone else who has unearthed some major skeletons is applying pressure, and she is milking this whole health issue to back out gracefully.

SAYS he's unearthed some major skeletons. Assange seems to be becoming less reliable over time.

ROFLOL
why because he is coming after people you like and telling us they are crooked?

He is bringing more emails. Emails she obliterated from her server, but he found them on the other ends.. They are vetting those email to assure they are authentic. If and when this all pans out. (like the DNC emails that showed that she rigged the system against Sanders with the Chairlady of the DNC) Assange claim these email will put her in prison.
(September 13, 2016 at 10:52 am)Drich Wrote: When is 80 hot??? We are asked by the state to set out thermostats to 81 to help conserve energy. Again Who does not know to drink water when you are hot? We have an aircondition shop which on the hottest days at best can get down to only 85, and we absolutly love it and are thankful not to be working in the full heat.

80 degrees in a big city, in a crowd of people, wearing a pantsuit, for an elderly lady. Admittedly, the choice to wear a pantsuit probably wasn't the most advisable, but that is her style, and American politics is all about style. Her not wearing a pantsuit would be like Trump not wearing a regular suit. Her campaign probably didn't want any focus on her outfit. Again, not advisable, but understandable.

Quote:As far as the coughing.. With all due respect, I do not know how good your doctor is, but I think we can both safely assume that a former first lady, secretary of state, senator, and now presidential candidate has access to literally THE Best doctor in the world. In turn I am sure your doctor (as does mine) somewhat limits your diagnosis you to the flat rate fee he gets from the insurance company to diagnosis a chronic cough that doesn't meet critical status criteria. Doctors have to wait till more to show up with a cough to be green lit for addition expense of further diagnosis. Unless you are coughing blood and bits of lung, there is only so much the insurance company will pay for.

This happened when I was living in the UK, so insurance doesn't even come into it. I was seen by a number of doctors, prescribed several medications, had an invasive procedure, and still no diagnosis. It was a cough; it happens.

Quote:The fact that she had a persistent cough for 9 months under the care of the world's finest physicians, unlimited resources, best drugs and had access to the most advance facilities, means there is something really wrong especially when she is under scrutiny for her health. you know she did everything she could to keep all of this at bay and could not with the all the might modern medicine and her millions had to offer.

Or it means her doctor told her it was just a random cough, that no drug could make it go away, and it would eventually go away on its own. Just because people are rich doesn't mean they have access to miracle drugs. A cure for the common cold still eludes us for instance.

Quote:When you consider what she has access to, and the pressure she is under to show herself healthy and does everything she can but passes out at the worst possible time... Calling this a major health issue maybe an understatement.

You're right, it's a massive overstatement.
(September 13, 2016 at 10:52 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Dirch, I have been one of Hilary's harshest critics and even I have to admit that she currently has no health problems that would exclude her from being president (this may change obviously). She lied about her health, sure, and that is what I was bemoaning. But here's the thing: All of these nonsensical right wing attacks make legitimate criticism of Hilary increasingly hard. People now think everything is a silly GOP attack and it's disheartening.

There's plenty of real scandals you can attack Hilary on, such as:

1. Putting a Clinton Foundation donor on an advisory board for tactical nuclear weapons.

2. All of the other pay to play revelations.

3. Not knowing what the different classification marks on e-mails meant.

4. Siphoning top secret government information to an unguarded homebrew server

5. Accepting money from criminals like al-Saud.

6. Selling weapons to South Sudan, a country known to use child soldiers.

7. Her support of a no-fly-zone over Syria, the same crazy thing people like Chris Christie proposed.

The list goes on and on. Please get informed on the real scandals the cable news hesitates to talk about. Coughing and falling alone, even lying, isn't enough to exclude. I think it could be fun to see Hilary elected simply so I can say to people "Ha! I told you so!"

Cough*douche

Yes your list is impressive, and yes it does indeed 'address real issues.'

Now, I have a simple question..

Do you think the whole voting populace looks to substantive topical or timely issues to determine a candidate's worthiness to hold the office of POTUS?

-Or-

Can the electoral process be more accurately compared to a popularity contest? Popularity based on what if not on some surface value attribute that a voter happens to identify with or simply like?

Now what happens when that popular person's physical or mental well being is called into question? does that identfiable attribute remain or is it dimished in anyway? If so is does it change the want to vote for this person?

Take another look at your list.

Now ask yourself honestly, has it made a dent in the hardcore never trump-eters? has it put any of them on their heels? or do they just buckle down and hang on to some 'faith' that their canidate is better than trump?

Now take a look at how hard some of these hillary supports are defending her health.

If this is a non issue ask yourself why would anyone invest an effort in her defense? If this is pneumonia like they said then the only thing need be said is wait two weeks and see for yourself. Or better yet if it was a matter of hydration why not just say give her water, and have her dance a jig after she recovers...

Like it or not this medical issue stabs at the popularity contest voters, and while you can indeed win people over with the "issues" a large base will never be swayed by your arguments. So to say there is only one way to reach out to people or to "do your part" is elitest B/S.

There are blind morons who will only vote along political party lines, then the next largest group are the prom king voters, then the smallest group votes issues. How can I say this? Because the GOP is still kicking and the tea party is all but gone. Because the tea party could not formally topple the GOP solely on the issues, the country nominated trump based on popularity and feeling.

You might want to trivialize popularity and feeling, but in truth the next president will be elected based on a general consensus of popularity and how the country 'feels' about that person. So unless you can be flexible enough to debate the issues to those who need to debate issues but also talk against popularity and feelings, you will only be speaking to the smallest group of voters.
(September 13, 2016 at 11:26 am)Drich Wrote: Now take a look at how hard some of these hillary supports are defending her health.

You need to take a look at how hard some non-Hillary supporters (e.g. me) are defending her. I can't stand Hillary Clinton, won't ever vote for her, but I can at least recognize when a minor health incident is blown completely out of proportion with no supporting evidence whatsoever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 24203 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1388 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3819 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1483 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2633 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 980 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 17254 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2451 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 8041 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1713 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious