Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 9:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
The Riemann Hypothesis.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Did I really say "untippagle"?

Fuck.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 2, 2016 at 1:28 pm)goombah111 Wrote: my posts keep getting messed up. idk why. 
200+ eye witness testimonies for secondary explosions. fire fighters, law enforcement, civilians, news reporters. and news broadcasts reporting Secondary Explosions.
opinion on why this is? please.
and if you agree secondary explosions occured, 
do you see any implications that might stem from the introduction of this evidence?

Surely you're aware that buildings of that occupancy usually have materials in them that are explosive under certain conditions. Ever wonder what the maintenance rooms have in 'em? The structure fires we were most cautious about were garage fires, because the stuff people store in them is very unpredictable when in the proximity of a good burner.

I haven't watched that video yet. I'm now at a place where I have unlimited WiFi, so I'll download it here and watch it later today. I'm sorry I can't give you a direct opinion about those reports right now, but I will once I've watched it.

Take this post as a partial reply, and not comprehensive.

(November 2, 2016 at 12:40 pm)goombah111 Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 12:15 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Lol... This is cute. You should go to the media with this totally not bullsh*t evidence, then. Surely - if it checks out and isn't just some wack-job anomaly-hunting and making up sciency-sounding crap, then this will make a huge story. Or perhaps political opponents of US, like Russia, or China would love to make the evidence official? I mean - they obviously don't have google to find all this "treasure" by themselves. You, sir, could stand to make quite a lot of money with this ground-breaking information...  Rolleyes

Look - I don't care what demented nonsense you believe. I have no business teaching gullible morons how reality works. Obviously this is something, that gives you some illusion of knowledge and self-worth, which is sad, but that's your problem. You're emotionally invested in this exciting narrative, which conforms to your comic-book education. I'm quite happy making fun of the likes of you - it's not my job to disabuse you of your delusions.

You're a dipsh*t. Have a fine day. Tongue

FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is very reputable in my opinion.

seems you are a much bigger hypocrite than i gave you credit for.

just cause you dont put your ignorant blind faith in a god doesnt mean you dont still have it.

your blind faith is in the people you choose to agree with.

have you ever came up with any of your own conclusions? 
or do you just steal the opinions of others?

at least SoF**kingHigh has his own original thoughts and ideas. 
at least theres something to respect.

(November 2, 2016 at 12:15 pm)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Of course it made me a nut job, I was off me head smoking an eighth a day.

thats a lot of money.

neither of you have backed your claims.
and responded without analyzing.

just like all Falsers do when they have no case.

its alright, should have never started this. nothing would have changed your mind.

i could show you a video of bush planting the bombs and saying "im blowing up the world trade"

you would just say "fake and gay" and continue circlejerking until your hands fell off.

I haven't made any claims dipshit.  That's all with you, you're the one making the claim here.

Can I ask why, just like the creationists we get here, you have yet to answer any of the questions put to you?

You asked for cross examination, Thump has kindly taken the time to respectfully question your specific claims and you have yet to answer.

Why is that?
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
OP, everything a Miss Universe contestant wants: world peace, eliminate world hunger, clean water for all, no sex predators, no birth defects, ...............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
yes, the video should answer to your concerns. ill wait till you watch it.

(November 3, 2016 at 7:40 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: I haven't made any claims dipshit.  That's all with you, you're the one making the claim here.

Can I ask why, just like the creationists we get here, you have yet to answer any of the questions put to you?

You asked for cross examination, Thump has kindly taken the time to respectfully question your specific claims and you have yet to answer.

Why is that?
you claimed i was wrong. didnt you? good luck proving a negative. 

anyway, those 3 questions have nothing to do with my claim for Controlled demolition.

i claimed that it WAS, i didnt claim to know who or how.

many claim it was muslims, i dont ask them how did the muslims do it, i ask "how do you know muslims did it"

if a fire starts, they say, fire burned down the house. you dont need to know who did it or how the fire started to know a fire was there.

so i claim controlled demolition occured, just not who or how. there is evidence to support that. but that wasnt my claim.

1) How might the government wire one, two, or three buildings with thousands upon thousands of people in them, at all hours, for demolition, when that process takes weeks to do for buildings that size -- and not have one single person notice it?

2) Who performed this wiring? What company, agency, or unit?

3) You'd like people to believe that the government has gotten what must be at a minimum hundreds and maximum thousands of workers to hold absolute silence for a decade-and-a-half. How do you think it could manage such a program? Does that seem realistic to you?

(November 3, 2016 at 10:31 am)mh.brewer Wrote: OP, everything a Miss Universe contestant wants: world peace, eliminate world hunger, clean water for all, no sex predators, no birth defects, ...............

you believe in those things? me too, but my question is what do you believe "exists". these things do not as far as i know.
 but, you can believe them.

ill see if i can answer them anyway

1) How might the government wire one, two, or three buildings with thousands upon thousands of people in them, at all hours, for demolition, when that process takes weeks to do for buildings that size -- and not have one single person notice it?

easily. why did it have to be happening at all hours? im not sure if the WTC ever closes but less people are there at 3am thats for sure. people did notice it. many people. want a video? watch 5 minutes of the other one first  and ill provide more witnesses for bomb planters.

2) Who performed this wiring? What company, agency, or unit?

FBI, CIA. those are my best guesses. not claiming any certainties. 

3) You'd like people to believe that the government has gotten what must be at a minimum hundreds and maximum thousands of workers to hold absolute silence for a decade-and-a-half. How do you think it could manage such a program? Does that seem realistic to you? 

many people have spoken out. many witnesses saw trucks arriving in the days leading up to 9/11.
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
Trucks arriving at a buildings with a working population of 20,000 or so each? That must be unusual.

(November 6, 2016 at 2:00 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Trucks arriving at a buildings with a working population of 20,000 or so each? That must be unusual.

when the FBI says it, to me, means something.

but to you, the FBI and CIA staff could say something but you will think of some reason why they are lying

people like you ask "why hasnt anyone spoken out. you cant keep all those people quiet."

but then hundreds of CIA agents speak out about this and about that and people like you still aren't satisfied. 

so, to reiterate, people DO speak out, but people, such as yourself, ignore them.

then theres the truck full of bombs under the GW bridge with enough explosives to take out the entire structure. 
so, trucks with bombs were found that day. so, maybe bombs were used in the towers? maybe? no, thats just crazy...-.-
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
Belief is entirely non-necessary.

The universe's best description [Quantum Mechanics] collapses amidst PROBABILITIES.

Therein, one needn't belief such that one observes PROBABILITIES.
Your mum.

Kek

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3540 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 796 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10450 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4129 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2625 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2338 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11492 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4788 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4705 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32