Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Well, as I thought so, no atheists take up the seek the fallacy of Simon, and no atheists take up the challenge to give a decent explanation of why they are carrying on the identity of atheists.

ETA: Thanks to the founders and owners and operators of this forum, I am still here; but it does give me a chill, owing to so much hostility against my person from atheists here.

I always try my very best to know the rules and observe them completely and all the time, but I have not completed any Ph.D. research on the rules here and the jurisprudence thereof.
----------------------

Now, to my idea for this morning:

Preface (today’s stats: posts = 1009 | viewers = 20987)

Dear everyone here, thanks a lot for reading my thread here; in particular I like to address atheists here:

Please read my still increasing posts when you want to declare that I have not proven God exists, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning, click on this link  – start with the OP though the No. 1 post of this thread.

And please oh please, no raving mad foul language and no unseemly cusses against me and against God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Now, as I have said earlier that I would take some time to research on atheists’ psychology dictating atheists’ epistemology, here is a study I came unto from a thoughtful journalist (whom I could call an international multi-discipline writer) on atheists might not exist, scientists say, see ANNEX below.

Happy reading, and please, do not go into raving mad foul language and unseemly cusses on me and also on God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

I will now take on the concern to inquire on the explanations if any from thinking atheists, emphasis on thinking, for the default status of things in the totality of reality which is existence – this is the sub-topic next: "Atheists explain existence."

ANNEX
Quote:*See bemused countenance of author below, Nury Vittachi.

Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke
By Nury Vittachi | July 6th 2014 08:03 PM | 863 comments | Print | E-mail | Track Comments

Metaphysical thought processes are more deeply wired than hitherto suspected

WHILE MILITANT ATHEISTS like Richard Dawkins may be convinced God doesn’t exist, God, if he is around, may be amused to find that atheists might not exist.

Cognitive scientists are becoming increasingly aware that a metaphysical outlook may be so deeply ingrained in human thought processes that it cannot be expunged.

While this idea may seem outlandish—after all, it seems easy to decide not to believe in God—evidence from several disciplines indicates that what you actually believe is not a decision you make for yourself. Your fundamental beliefs are decided by much deeper levels of consciousness, and some may well be more or less set in stone.

In the meantime, it might be wise for religious folks to refrain from teasing atheist friends who accidentally say something about their souls. And it might be equally smart for the more militant of today’s atheists to stop teasing religious people at all.

We might all be a little more spiritual than we think.

I tried to upload the image but it turned out that a lot of blank space got included, sorry; so I decided to put it at the bottom of this post.

*[Image: 11sc8ed.png]
[Image: 9c8c0170cf056a4e1bb11c5a6cfa8ac3bd1c97a7...cda1e7.jpg]
[Image: 464.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Trust me, Mario, I am giving this thread all the consideration it deserves.

[Image: 200_s.gif]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: ee5d6d0e25f96ad634a5299ef56b98db.jpg]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

What proof? I have seen no proof. Not even any evidence or half-way decent rationalization of your beliefs.
Okay, dear atheist colleagues here, let us go together into my proof for God existing, so that you will already stop with complaining that I have not proven God exists.

But you see, the trouble in talking with atheists is that you atheists don't care to first work with me together on the meanings of words used, like for example, what is evidence.

Anyway, here goes.

My proof is essentially founded on the evidence in the default status of things in the totality of reality which is existence.

1. In the totality of reality which is existence we you and I know about babies, and the nose in our face.

2. Babies and nose in our face do not create themselves.

3. So they need a creator to bring them to the default status of things in the totality of reality which is existence.

4. As they babies and nose do exist in the totality of reality which is existence, it follows that a creator first and ultimately created them.

5. There, babies and nose are two instances of evidence for the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

6. That is the proof from evidence for God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

So, you do comprehend with the above steps Nos. 1 to 6, that I have proven the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

.-.

So, let us all dear readers here sit back and await with bated breath for the comments of atheists on my proof for God existing.

And please, dear atheists, no more complaining that I have not proven God exists, first and foremost in concept as the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.
(December 1, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Mariosep Wrote: 4. As they babies and nose do exist in the totality of reality which is existence, it follows that a creator first and ultimately created them.

Ergo, men and women created the universe.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I've just come to a startling realisation, mariosep is V'Ger!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 2, 2016 at 6:35 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: I've just come to a startling realisation, mariosep is V'Ger!

Oh.... he only understands Morse, then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6392 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3622 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 491 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1165 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2208 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2106 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1021 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1439 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7437 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7644 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG