Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture
RE: Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture
Now why didn't you start with that and save nine pages?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: billy-goats-gruff.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
larson, appears that you are the reincarnation of PS (Phyllis Schlafly), maybe even worse. You must just loath living in the 21st century. Pooping inside, having a phone and internet, a car, TV, just a hideous intolerable state for you. 

However there is a salvation answer for you. Move to one of those less advanced cultures that you appear to admire. If you're female as previously stated you can tote water, sew clothes, beat rugs, not own anything in your name, get beat if you spouse so chooses, have your travel limited, be told who you can interact with, not be allowed to accuse rape or be killed because you allowed it to happen, get whored out, ........ A whole host of the wholesome goodness that you desire.  

If you are a female as you professed, I now have to wonder if you suffer from the classic Freudian penis envy. If you lied and are a male, then quite frankly you're a POS. [edit] Actually you're a POS no matter which gender.

And if a theist, there is always the ultimate escape.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 11, 2017 at 7:28 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yes, we all saw where this bullshit was leading.

Tell me, are you part of the "incel" culture that blames women for all of their own shortcomings?

And there is no better rebuttal to bullshit than calling it out.

Exactly. What a pile of shit that wall of text was. That's 3 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

-Teresa
(April 11, 2017 at 7:37 pm)larson Wrote: Regina,

It's not a noble cause. Men and women have roles. We are animals. Women should not rule and they should not vote. We didn't create this civilization therefore it's not for us to do so. Women belong in the home. Yes, 50s style. Feminism does come out of entitlement and comfort. Any movement that talks about microaggressions is simply hysteria on its period and it should be cut off at the root.

Awww, valky is mad because she can't refute a single word I said. Never mind sweetie, I'm sure there's some protest you can join to make yourself feel good.

1. Home doesn't mean what you think it means in a primitive society, boy.

2. Primitive is called primitive for a reason that does not favor the primitive, boy

(April 11, 2017 at 7:56 pm)larson Wrote: It's not crap. Feminists are entitled and deluded.

So are Christians, boy.    Primitive people who are more acutely aware of survival needs don't worry about being saved in some afterlife by some dead Jew who fucked his own mother to give himself birth,boy.
I dare one of you to go through my whole post (you know, the very long one) and refute everything I said.
(April 12, 2017 at 6:16 am)larson Wrote: I dare one of you to go through my whole post (you know, the very long one) and refute everything I said.

I dare you to go through my d*ck and suck it... Tongue

Everything you said is just a naive fantasy, with no evidence to back it. Why would anyone give two f*cks about your pitiful efforts and waste time refuting them?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(April 12, 2017 at 6:16 am)larson Wrote: I dare one of you to go through my whole post (you know, the very long one) and refute everything I said.

I don't fancy thrudging through a pile of shit as a hobby. It is clear that you have a problem with independent free women, but your mom kept you on the basement for your own protection lel.

Me? I like independent free women just as I like a good challenge. Your post is not.

Sorry, I only respond to double dog dares and higher, and then only on the playground. Meet me by the flag pole at 4PM after you get out of jr. high school.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
In this country, the surge for the recent feminist movement came after our World Wars. Women who had been doing the heavy lifting and the nurturing while men and women fought abroad, were suddenly thrust out of the workforce and decision-making process and back into the kitchen, so to speak.

The 50s brought nostalgia to many, but discomfort to many others.

So..in a way Larson is correct, when women have time for comfort after they knew that they could do a man's work, they started a movement to decry that this scenario is not right.

The same sort of thing happened in ancient societies, wherein women held equal power or more power than men did...until a monotheism, such as Christianity, came along to straighten them out. The patriarchy of The Church could not allow women to have power and so began the strike against the daughters of Eve.

So...Larson is correct again when she contends that religions helped to set gender roles in more advanced societies.

gotta run, will be back
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1187 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 870 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Hipster or Edgelord culture? Docto021 16 2258 May 14, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 742 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  My Word. How Times Have Changed! Minimalist 8 1005 October 6, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 741 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3532 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3690 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New York Times, CNN, others barred from press briefing Aegon 93 14420 February 27, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 12996 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady