Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
RE: Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
(September 12, 2017 at 12:59 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 6:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If anything you have merely increased your standing on the Dumbest Fuck on The Board Scale, moron.  I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

You're getting up into Dripshit territory.

Go fuck yourself and your stupid fairy tales.

Look mate we all like you but please get out that sewer ASAP.  Jerry

Is dreadful to look at you in that state.  Panic

(September 11, 2017 at 6:06 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Facepalm

Ok... you do know that Jesus is a bible figure, right? Your Age of Aquarius off-brand Mormon bullshit is based on a story that was bullshit to begin with. How hard is this concept?

That is absolutely bizarre Pinky considering that you haven't even read the book.
Have you got some sort of telepathic power to know what is inside a book?  Bird

No, dolt. I did a little research, and you've flatly told me that it's about Jesus, a guy from the bible who very likely didn't even exist. It's about as historical as that version of Beowulf that's told from Grendel's perspective. What you have there is fiction. Regardless of whether it's the gospel of Thomas, Aquaman, or John F. Kennedy, it's still fiction.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(September 12, 2017 at 1:48 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Look mate we all like you but please get out that sewer ASAP.

Funny.  I can't stand you.

Funny indeed.  Smile

Despite all your efforts to knock me down with all your filthy language I did come up on top just by making fun of your stupidity.  Indubitably

You will never stand a chance son.  Banghead
Wake up and grow up brother.  Lightbulb

Good for you and good for humanity.  Hi

(September 12, 2017 at 6:50 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 12, 2017 at 12:59 am)Little Rik Wrote: Look mate we all like you but please get out that sewer ASAP.  Jerry

Is dreadful to look at you in that state.  Panic

That is absolutely bizarre Pinky considering that you haven't even read the book.
Have you got some sort of telepathic power to know what is inside a book?  Bird

No, dolt. I did a little research, and you've flatly told me that it's about Jesus, a guy from the bible who very likely didn't even exist. It's about as historical as that version of Beowulf that's told from Grendel's perspective. What you have there is fiction. Regardless of whether it's the gospel of Thomas, Aquaman, or John F. Kennedy, it's still fiction.

Sure, sure Pinky.

Is all fiction.
Alexander the Great is a fiction and so Caesar, the Viking, Genghis Khan and all the rest.
In fact all history is fiction.
Or maybe not?
Oh, I beg your pardon.

We should consider fiction only the life of Jesus.
That would be an embarrassment for atheists.
Gee, I never thought about that Pinky.
Will you excuse me?  Raccoon
(September 12, 2017 at 10:38 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 12, 2017 at 1:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: Funny.  I can't stand you.

Funny indeed.  Smile

Despite all your efforts to knock me down with all your filthy language I did come up on top just by making fun of your stupidity.  Indubitably

(September 12, 2017 at 6:50 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: No, dolt. I did a little research, and you've flatly told me that it's about Jesus, a guy from the bible who very likely didn't even exist. It's about as historical as that version of Beowulf that's told from Grendel's perspective. What you have there is fiction. Regardless of whether it's the gospel of Thomas, Aquaman, or John F. Kennedy, it's still fiction.

Sure, sure Pinky.

Is all fiction.
Alexander the Great is a fiction and so Caesar, the Viking, Genghis Khan and all the rest.
Or maybe not?
Oh, I beg your pardon.

Do me a favor: go study the concept of historicity. After that, you can have your analogy back as soon as I'm done wiping my ass with it.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Quote:Despite all your efforts to knock me down with all your filthy language I did come up on top just by making fun of your stupidity.

Shithead religitards never come out on top.  Go fuck the virgin mary.  She's probably dying for some.
(September 12, 2017 at 2:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Despite all your efforts to knock me down with all your filthy language I did come up on top just by making fun of your stupidity.

Shithead religitards never come out on top.  Go fuck the virgin mary.  She's probably dying for some.
Mary is as old as Methuselah.  She didn't exist until around the year 1100 AD or so.
Mary's role was the subject of heated debate at the Council of Ephesus in 431 AD.  

It actually led to a major schism.
(September 12, 2017 at 2:34 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 12, 2017 at 10:38 am)Little Rik Wrote: Funny indeed.  Smile

Sure, sure Pinky.

Is all fiction.
Or maybe not?
Oh, I beg your pardon.

Do me a favor: go study the concept of historicity. After that, you can have your analogy back as soon as I'm done wiping my ass with it.

Pinky.  Hi

I never thought about your HISTORICITY.  Indubitably

You mean................Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain...........

or.................The Christ myth theory is the proposition that Jesus never existed, or that if he did, he had virtually nothing to do with the founding of Christianity and the accounts in the gospels.[111][112][113] This theory has very little support among current scholars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Gee there is always something to learn Pinky.
Thanks for all your tips mate.  Thanks

(September 12, 2017 at 2:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Lose once again idiot.  Big Grin

You got a problem Min. (among all other problems of course)

Dealing with me you shoot all your bullets away from the target so when you will need one more bullet to avoid your downfall you have none left.

You thought that I would believe the story that Mary was virgin did you idiot?  Banghead
I never did fool.
I also do not believe in what religions say with few exceptions so by trying to hit a target within the religions dogmas you hit nothing.
You may well hit some target when you deal with religious people but not with me.
I don't follow dogmas son.
And of course I am not a fool like you Banghead  that create a mental idol within your mind that start with the letter F.

That is your god that you adore day after day.
But again be aware son.
The day you will ask for help to your worship idol he will only reply with the word F... you Big Grin
(September 13, 2017 at 3:56 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 12, 2017 at 2:34 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Do me a favor: go study the concept of historicity. After that, you can have your analogy back as soon as I'm done wiping my ass with it.

Pinky.  Hi

You mean................Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain...........

or.................The Christ myth theory is the proposition that Jesus never existed, or that if he did, he had virtually nothing to do with the founding of Christianity and the accounts in the gospels.[111][112][113] This theory has very little support among current scholars.

That might be what mainstream scholarship thinks, but even by historical standards they don't have impressive reasons for thinking it. In any case, comparing him to individuals like Caesar (which one?) and Alexander the Great is a pretty thorough demonstration of the fact that you don't understand historicity very well.

You also missed the part where those same scholars consider your gospels to be narratives with little to no truth to them.

(September 13, 2017 at 7:27 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 13, 2017 at 3:56 am)Little Rik Wrote: Pinky.  Hi

That might be what mainstream scholarship thinks, but even by historical standards they don't have impressive reasons for thinking it. In any case, comparing him to individuals like Caesar (which one?) and Alexander the Great is a pretty thorough demonstration of the fact that you don't understand historicity very well.

You also missed the part where those same scholars consider your gospels to be narratives with little to no truth to them.

You don't get it Pinky, do you?  Banghead

Can't you see that every single time that atheists come up with a new story I destroy it.
These stories are like bubbles of air.
Is so easy to destroy them that you have no idea.
All I do is blow them and they burst.  Logic

Now that I destroyed your bubble that say that there is no historicity in Jesus story you come up with more stories.  

For God's sake Pinky give a brake to your mind and come to the conclusion that there is no future in atheism.
None of whatsoever mate. Truce
It is a complete downfall into nothingness.  Panic
(September 13, 2017 at 1:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: Mary's role was the subject of heated debate at the Council of Ephesus in 431 AD.  

It actually led to a major schism.

A schism ?

How can a religion with tons and tons of evidence be subject to different interpretations that would lead to a schism ??

ESPECIALLY about some major tenet of the faith ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 997 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 5277 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God's Ass Nope 95 19263 August 12, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Kissing Hank's Ass lifesagift 5 2204 November 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot? Mudhammam 5 1628 August 9, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 3085 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 14039 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard