Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Rich Fetuses Only, Though
RE: For Rich Fetuses Only, Though
(November 3, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Once again proof Court is a straight up evil S.O.B

I'm evil because I think the disabled should get more and the lazy should not get a hand out? Really? That's a negative stance? Says more about you than me.
Just keep chanting the randriod mantras clown. Just keep chanting the randriod mantras. Meanwhile those of us who are not assholes or divorced from reality  will do the opposite.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 3, 2017 at 10:06 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Just keep chanting the randriod mantras clown. Just keep chanting the randriod mantras. Meanwhile those of us who are not assholes or divorced from reality  will do the opposite.

No worries.
I didn't expect any ability to show a clear support of or much of an explanation for your stance.
(November 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm)Court Jester Wrote: If they are busting their ass and honestly doing everything that they can, I feel bad for them. But if they keep at it, they will get to a better situation. It's not always quick and/or easy, but it will happen.

Yeah, except when it doesn't get better.

(November 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm)Court Jester Wrote: If they aren't willing to take the needed steps for self improvement and just expect to make $30 an hour flipping burgers at McDonalds (if they are willing to work at all), or they make $30,000 a year and get ejected from their $300,000 house because they made a really bad personal life decision with their finances; I'm not going to be bothered by that at all. Really sucks if they have kids, but it's not my place or responsibility, nor should it be.

Do you really believe the situation is as black and white as you describe it here? That the only people who are in financial trouble (who aren't handicapped) are either stupid or lazy?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(November 3, 2017 at 10:16 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm)Court Jester Wrote: If they are busting their ass and honestly doing everything that they can, I feel bad for them. But if they keep at it, they will get to a better situation. It's not always quick and/or easy, but it will happen.

(November 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm)Court Jester Wrote: If they aren't willing to take the needed steps for self improvement and just expect to make $30 an hour flipping burgers at McDonalds (if they are willing to work at all), or they make $30,000 a year and get ejected from their $300,000 house because they made a really bad personal life decision with their finances; I'm not going to be bothered by that at all. Really sucks if they have kids, but it's not my place or responsibility, nor should it be.

Do you really believe the situation is as black and white as you describe it here? That the only people who are in financial trouble (who aren't handicapped) are either stupid or lazy?
He will just keep beep booping the same tired outdated micro economic fantasy Republitards have feed people for decades and keeps failing .So getting through to him is lost cause . Their brains a programmed with a set ideological stance on economics that will not change regardless of evidence or reason .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I think we can all agree that anyone too lazy to impoverish themselves by attending Trump U doesn't deserve to eat, filthy takers. What's wrong with them anyway? If their McJob doesn't pay enough to attend college then they should go to college and get a better job!

Who even -needs- janitors and garbagemen and laborers anyway? They should all be in IT, what could possibly go wrong?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 3, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Court Jester Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: By rejecting a living wage, right?  Fuck you.

A living wage is earned. Not handed out.
Want more, do more to earn more, and/or spend within one's means.

Bullshit, dickhead.  Because of scumbags like you we are stuck subsidizing rich corporations because they won't pay their workers enough to live.

If it weren't for the other ignorant Trumptards I've run in to I'd swear that you were just a troll.  But you and them are totally miserable fucking excuses for human beings.
(November 3, 2017 at 10:16 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 9:57 pm)Court Jester Wrote: If they are busting their ass and honestly doing everything that they can, I feel bad for them. But if they keep at it, they will get to a better situation. It's not always quick and/or easy, but it will happen.

Yes. Absolutely yes.

I wouldn't say that they are all stupid and I wouldn't say that they are all lazy, but likely one and/or the other. Doesn't mean that they are all bad people either though.

In the end; Life's about choices. I shouldn't have to pay for other's consistently negative choices any more than you should be required to pay the money that you earn for you and your family for my negative life choices.

It's not right for those that are working the hardest and reduces their drive to improve their life because they don't earn more by putting forth more effort. It's also not right for the people exhibiting the least effort or society as a whole because if promotes the idea that the bare-minimum is good enough.
If people choose to be born poor that's on them.  If people choose to be layed off that's on them.  If people choose to work harder for longer hours and lesser pay in necessary jobs for a functioning scivilization, that's on them.

Why should any of these people expect to be able to afford food and shelter?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Their simply isn't enough good paying jobs to go around, the idea that there are all of these great paying jobs that people are just too lazy to do is absurd. The CEO of Mcdonald's made $7.91 million last year are we supposed to believe that's because he is the hardest worker at Mcdonald's?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor? Greatest I am 35 2190 December 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 277 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3405 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 248 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2139 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Amusing...If Only So Typical Minimalist 1 413 July 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Oh, The Unhappy Rich, White, Motherfuckers! Minimalist 4 795 July 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The only good waffle with a nude gun is a..... Brian37 27 4404 April 24, 2018 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Barbara Bush in failing health. Only recieving comfort care now. c172 14 2391 April 17, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So Republicunts Are Only Against Abortion For Other People Minimalist 5 1284 April 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr