Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 10:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA.... New Russian Allies.
RE: NRA.... New Russian Allies.
(April 12, 2018 at 1:25 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 12:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: "Other bad shit happens so do nothing about this"

FUCK YOU.

AND THANKS for proving yourself to be a FUCKING LIAR.

Try 40,100

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/14/traffic-...cture.html

Now where did you hear me argue we should not tackle that too. 

I think car companies ARE doing the wrong thing by allowing distracting screen technology and GPS and cell phones. I think although they did add seat belts and air bags, they SHOULD get sued for putting out dangerous products. 

BUT between cars and guns, only ONE is intended to kill by design. And only one industry is far more protected from lawsuits and recalls.

YES we should tackle car safety as well, we could start by getting rid of screen technology and REDUCING THE SPEED LIMIT. 

It's called MULTI TASKING. 

And please don't bring this BULLSHIT argument up again, this isn't the first time and you are not the only one.

YOU YOURSELF SAID you don't like the amount of firearm violence. I DON'T EITHER.

I also think car companies COULD do a better job too. 

But the issue is FIREARMS, if you want to start a thread about cars, I'd agree we need to reduce those fatalities too.

Don't fucking try to make this an either or argument.

Who's lying?
http://asirt.org/initiatives/informing-r...statistics

And don't pretend, that you are on the side of good, when you are not willing to ban cars and death rays.   You don't care about the little children and baby seals.  Your just out to make a buck.  You lied before, which is how you know that this is true!

Again fuck you!

Nobody is seeking a utopia here but you.

"REDUCE" is the fucking word MORON, not "ban".

YES I also want to REDUCE auto fatalities AND FIREARM FATALITIES.

Your numbers are fucking wrong on that though.

FYI moron, that is a third party website. CNBC is a FINANCIAL network, it makes it's living just like the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

If I agreed that Jesus existed, which I don't, but even if I did, morons like you would deny the earth is a ball and not flat, even if he told you it was a ball.

What's next? Big Foot was the captain of the Titanic?
(April 12, 2018 at 1:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 1:25 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: Who's lying?
http://asirt.org/initiatives/informing-r...statistics

And don't pretend, that you are on the side of good, when you are not willing to ban cars and death rays.   You don't care about the little children and baby seals.  Your just out to make a buck.  You lied before, which is how you know that this is true!

Again fuck you!

FYI moron, that is a third party website. CNBC is a FINANCIAL network, it makes it's living just like the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

Don't be silly.... Squatch hate the water (however I have it from a  reliable source that they are attracted to mullets).

And I realize that you may not care about the numbers and the people dying from automobiles, but that doesn't mean that you get to create fake news about the data.
Here is a Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...death_rate

Which estimates 1.25 million road fatalities in the latest year.  Do you want to go with the genetic fallacy for the WHO as well?

Did the Russians give you a big pay day, to cover this up Brian?
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(April 12, 2018 at 1:54 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 1:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Again fuck you!

Don't be silly.... Squatch hate the water (however I have it from a  reliable source that they are attracted to mullets).

And I realize that you may not care about the numbers and the people dying from automobiles, but that doesn't mean that you get to create fake news about the data.
Here is a Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...death_rate

Which estimates 1.25 million road fatalities in the latest year.  Do you want to go with the genetic fallacy for the WHO as well?

Nothing fake about 3 independent links nor is CNBC "fake".

If you seriously think someone is paying me to tell the truth you are a FUCKING MORON.

I haven't made a dime for my posts here or anywhere.

I wish Priceline would put up prices for rubber rooms for morons like you.

You are STILL missing the fucking point RR.

Sure I doubt your source considering others are very consistent on the numbers.

REDUCING auto fatalities is not a call on a ban on all cars, just like reducing firearm deaths is not a ban on all firearms.

BOTH should be reduced, not one or the other but BOTH.

Now again, if you DON'T support the NRA, THAT IS FUCKING FANTASTIC. Just stop fucking talking like you might as well support them.
(April 12, 2018 at 1:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 1:54 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: Don't be silly.... Squatch hate the water (however I have it from a  reliable source that they are attracted to mullets).

Nothing fake about 3 independent links nor is CNBC "fake".

If you seriously think someone is paying me to tell the truth you are a FUCKING MORON.

REDUCING auto fatalities is not a call on a ban on all cars, just like reducing firearm deaths is not a ban on all firearms.

Now again, if you DON'T support the NRA, THAT IS FUCKING FANTASTIC. Just stop fucking talking like you might as well support them.

I think that what is fake, is in what it is being made out to be. 
And if you want to call the World Health Organization liars than so be it. Your problem is that you don't think, and you don't listen. You re-act emotionally, and call everyone else liars.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(April 12, 2018 at 3:37 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 1:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Nothing fake about 3 independent links nor is CNBC "fake".

I think that what is fake, is in what it is being made out to be. 
And if you want to call the World Health Organization liars than so be it.  Your problem is that you don't think, and you don't listen.   You re-act emotionally, and call everyone else liars.

If you think the amount of firearm violence is acceptable, you are fucked in the head. If you don't think it is acceptable GREAT, I'd agree it isn't. 

I simply see some hypocrisy going on here on the one hand you say you don't support the NRA and I AGREE you should not. But yet you argue like you do support them.

Make up your fucking mind.
(April 12, 2018 at 7:55 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: Oh My!!!!   Someone should be hanged for this!

For once we agree.

Start with the fucking prick Lapierre.
Cars is a bad example, because the country would collapse if you banned them. Alcohol is the best example of something that makes a bunch of people injured or dead that has nothing more than recreational applications. If you're going to use cars, go with those speed limit chips, so cars can't go above 75. Maybe mandatory breathalyzer ignition for all cars? If you just say ban cars, someone says "But I need to go to work." If you say "Ban cars ability to go over 75" people say "Yeah, but I want to go faster despite it being dangerous." That's closer to the gun control argument.
Hmn, you cant buy hooch until you're 21 and there are a whole raft of laws surrounding what you can and can't do while drinking....and they;re actually enforced.

Fun fact, it's harder for a teenager to get a wine cooler than it is to get an ar-15.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 12, 2018 at 5:23 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Hmn, you cant buy hooch until you're 21 and there are a whole raft of laws surrounding what you can and can't do while drinking....and they;re actually enforced.

Fun fact, it's harder for a teenager to get a wine cooler than it is to get an ar-15.

Can you imagine if it were really harder for a teenager to get a wine cooler than an AR-15?  There'd have to be a pile of AR-15's between the couch and the refrigerator?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-ne...ve-n405446

The accepted estimate seems to be 120,000,000+ incidents of drunk driving each year.  So I think the laws have that taken care of.

Then there's the 3 million violent crimes.  For homicide, sexual assault, and domestic violence, the majority of crimes involve alcohol.

86% of homicides.
40% of child abuse
90% of college rapes/sexual assaults.

450k intimate partner violence incidents.

40% of all violent crimes.

https://addictionresource.com/alcohol/ef...ed-crimes/

Weird that people with highly impaired judgement aren't following all these super laws on the books.  But what's best about alcohol is that it's the alcohol that's causing the crime.  With guns, the person needs to want to commit the crime.  With alcohol, it fucks up their brain so they do things they wouldn't do without the alcohol.  

I always thought that'd be a fun beer slogan.  Miller Light!  It might make you a Rapist!
--

Anyhoo, this is mostly for road runner. Because the ban cars thing is kind of stupid. I prefer this one. There are others. But no the car one.
They keep telling us that the gun just went off. It's a dubious claim, no less so than the notion that a chemical disinhibitor makes you do something you didn't want to do. Funny thing about that, try telling the law the devils brew made you do it and your ass goes to jail. Tell em it just went off and we do nothing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 852 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 268 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1307 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 1165 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 950 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2648 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 603 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot! Minimalist 10 1003 July 17, 2018 at 10:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Shitheads, and Gun Nuts and Russian Bears, Oh My! Minimalist 6 1041 May 26, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Florida shooting: NRA-linked firms hit by consumer boycott possibletarian 16 1735 February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13