Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite
RE: 3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite
(September 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: There is no "Islamic country" today like the one built by prophet Mohammed.
That would be a good thing..if it were true...regardless of the fact that there are many countries today that were built in exactly the same way that Big Mo built his.  

Quote:Lots of things seem irrational at first; the biggest example was how the church in Europe viewed people who say that the earth is round as heretics.
Perhaps you should stick with your first instinct..there?  When you look at something and think "WTF was wrong with these people" - well..there you go.  Something.  In the case of the umma, it was islam.  

Quote:The design is still perfect; though. And points to God.

Right, so a lying warlord who takes a child bride is part of allahs perfection....and is it any wonder, then, that people think "WTF is wrong with these people?".

I see you whining about a verse in the quran advocating pedophilia, who cares? In all likelihood the authors saw it as so uncontroversial that it wouldn't require mention at all - because it was unremarkable for the time. Regardless of whether or not magic book says "fuck a kid today!", regardless of whether or not your prophet put words to that insanity..he engaged in it. Just as he lied about having a vision from god, and just as he mercilessly slaughtered competing factions. Honestly, if the best you can come up with as a defense of that idiocy is "Well..it didn't explicitly say you should fuck childen!"

-golf clap, islam gets a participation medal. It did have quite alot to say otherwise..ostensibly, from gods lip to our ears.

That's your problem, as an apologist. Not mine. I can't even understand why muslims would saddle their religion to such a cunt in the first place. That's something I wonder about alot of religions, though. : shrugs :
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Attila started as a warlord and died with a similar legacy, it's very wrong to say the same thing about Mohammed peace be upon him.

Attila was real.  Your boy, Mo, is as phony as jesus and moses, and Marduk, and Osiris, and Jupiter, and Apollo, and Viracocha, and Ishtar, and Enlil, and.... you get the picture?
(September 16, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I see you whining about a verse in the quran advocating pedophilia, who cares?
You are the one who brought this rumor up and couldn't support it with even a single evidence.

(September 16, 2018 at 10:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Attila started as a warlord and died with a similar legacy, it's very wrong to say the same thing about Mohammed peace be upon him.

Attila was real.  Your boy, Mo, is as phony as jesus and moses, and Marduk, and Osiris, and Jupiter, and Apollo, and Viracocha, and Ishtar, and Enlil, and.... you get the picture?

I think questioning the reality of existence for all these great men is just a defense mechanism against the big amount of influence and success they had.

Let's face it: their message spread between humanity for centuries.
Attila killed his own brother, respected no oaths too and was known for his "fierce (mad ?) gaze". I think it's quite biased to compare him to Mohammed in terms of morals.
(September 17, 2018 at 4:34 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(September 16, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I see you whining about a verse in the quran advocating pedophilia, who cares?
You are the one who brought this rumor up and couldn't support it with even a single evidence.
I simply noted that Big Mo had a child bride in his collection of human property.  Does that count as magic books advocating for something..in your estimation?  Along the lines of trying to emulate the prophet..I guess?  Why would anyone want to do that - guy was a dick.

In any case, comparing one warlord to another is common practice, even it bunches your panties.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The problem is that admitting a change in morality over time, even under the watchful eye of Allah, kind of makes the whole book irrelevant. It becomes entirely a matter of opinion which parts of it still apply today, if any of it does. Why should I care what used to pass for morality, if Allah won't come down and tell me what is moral today?

If however morality is supposed to be constant, then everything Mo did is supposedly a great example of morality. I don't see a third choice here, unless Mo was actually an immoral person.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I doubt that hero worship concerns itself with any of that.
Fuck Muhammed! Simple!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Do you by any chance have 3 simple points to end discussion with a deluded, revisionist, Quran-only Muslim twat?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 18, 2018 at 6:43 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(September 17, 2018 at 4:34 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You are the one who brought this rumor up and couldn't support it with even a single evidence.
I simply noted that Big Mo had a child bride in his collection of human property.  Does that count as magic books advocating for something..in your estimation?  Along the lines of trying to emulate the prophet..I guess?  Why would anyone want to do that - guy was a dick.

In any case, comparing one warlord to another is common practice, even it bunches your panties.

I still cite that you need to support your accusation with an evidence from the Quran if you ever wanted to be taken seriously.

(September 18, 2018 at 7:41 am)robvalue Wrote: The problem is that admitting a change in morality over time, even under the watchful eye of Allah, kind of makes the whole book irrelevant. It becomes entirely a matter of opinion which parts of it still apply today, if any of it does. Why should I care what used to pass for morality, if Allah won't come down and tell me what is moral today?

If however morality is supposed to be constant, then everything Mo did is supposedly a great example of morality. I don't see a third choice here, unless Mo was actually an immoral person.

Who said the Quran changes with time?
I take the book literally, and wish if other humans also took it literally. In fact, if you take it literally peace will finally visit earth again.

This ancient method of peace is what the Quran explained, and what Mohammed -peace be upon him- practiced to the letter.

(September 19, 2018 at 10:23 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Do you by any chance have 3 simple points to end discussion with a deluded, revisionist, Quran-only Muslim twat?

No. But I have 3 points to end discussions with deluded sea serpents.
(September 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(September 18, 2018 at 6:43 am)Khemikal Wrote: I simply noted that Big Mo had a child bride in his collection of human property.  Does that count as magic books advocating for something..in your estimation?  Along the lines of trying to emulate the prophet..I guess?  Why would anyone want to do that - guy was a dick.

I still cite that you need to support your accusation with an evidence from the Quran if you ever wanted to be taken seriously.
Cite a fairy tale...for evidence....?

I think you and I have a different definition of being taken seriously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1458 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 635 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1454 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any atheist WinterHold 94 5504 October 4, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now Sora0213 9 1061 September 16, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14354 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Discussion with a new age muslim Lebneni Murtad 13 2593 April 21, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Argument for Islam is very Simple: Mystic 98 11229 March 27, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  The end of the world in Quran Christo 58 8307 May 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Tajikistan Shaves 13,000 Men's Beards To 'End Radicalism' ReptilianPeon 8 2326 January 29, 2016 at 4:34 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich