Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 4:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Is Real
RE: God Is Real
Scarlet, I just fixed what I think made your post disappear - tell me if it isn't.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 20, 2011 at 12:19 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Scarlet, I just fixed what I think made your post disappear - tell me if it isn't.
Fixed TSQ. Ta.

"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
The intelligence from this one is astounding. What a great ambassador for theism, surely his undeniable wisdom makes us all want to believe in the almight God?
Quote:It had to be CrEATED

Look at that, even the letter "r" is embarrassed to be in that statement.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 20, 2011 at 12:28 pm)Napoleon Wrote: The intelligence from this one is astounding. What a great ambassador for theism, surely his undeniable wisdom makes us all want to believe in the almight God?
Well have you ever seen a dog give birth to a cat?, or micro evolution is true but no one has ever seen macro evolution!, or why are there still monkeys?, or didn't you know DNA breaks down in the presence of oxygen, or you can't prove how life started therefore evolution is false, or if you don't believe in god you must believe it all happened by chance. Ahhh, never get tired of hearing them. Theism In action advances mans knowledge on a daily basis.
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
(October 20, 2011 at 12:38 pm)Captain Scarlet Wrote: Theism In action advances mans knowledge on a daily basis.

Indeed it does. I mean when was the last time science ever did anything good for us right?
(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: The thing that made me become a christian is that God through His Choice revealed Himself to me through the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ,But the only reason i obtained the confirmation is because I chose to believe In a God and I made the choice to believe in Jesus Christ,Its that simple folks...after you make that whole hearted decision it will be between you and God to progress further in your knowledge,wisdom,and understanding of life.Even in the Bible it says in proverbs chapter 1 that the fear of God is the BEGINNING of Wisdom.

god revealed himself to you through the Bible AND jesus christ?? How pray-tell is that possible? The man died 2000 years ago. Just because you choose to believe in him, doesn't mean he has revealed himself to you. My own fundy baptist father will tell you that jesus himself has never revealed himself to him.
Also, your phrase, "Even in the Bible it says ..." means nothing to us. Refer to the bible pic in my signature if you're unclear of my point.

Quote:To you it may seem that the only thing i have proven is that the evolution theory is not scientifically logical or correct and that I havent proved that the God of the bible is the one and true God.well folks It is not my job to prove to you that God is who He says He is,it is up to you to believe God is who He says He is.He doesnt wish you to be ignorant of Him but He gives everyone free will and by your own choice of disbelief you have shut yourself off from even the simple fact of letting God enter into your life.The point is that He has given you life and He wants to be a part of it,He gave you free will so you can choose if you want HIM to be a part of it or if you want to remain without Him.There is nothing injust about the GOD that i serve and know is true.

This entire paragraph is the standard tired rhetoric we hear from you people every other day ..... and it's just a stupid as it was the day before.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 20, 2011 at 12:44 am)KdThaKing Wrote: The main point that im trying to establish is that God exists and that any other conclusion is to me very illogical in a logical sense...
Stop.

Before you *try* to understand what the theory of evolution is concerned with you first need to be able to understand why is it is you assume a God exists by default. Your answer must be rational, logical and supported by an abundance of evidence, otherwise you have no good reason to believe any such being is real.
We should keep to a basic rule. Any assertion that a god is responsible for anything will be ignored till they first demonstrate god's existence. Which was why I ignored the rest of his post. He must first demonstrate that a god exists before claiming that he's responsible for anything. A does not prove B without first proving A.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Quote:i would consider not believing anything that people tell me because of the simple fact that people could intentionally tell me something wrong as a manipulation tactic.I would say to myself,

Exactly how I feel about scumbag preachers talking about their fucking gods.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Zeus is more real than the Christian God.... maestroanth 4 1866 May 5, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is God really real or are people simply deluded? RobertE 117 19300 March 14, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Real God Christian 83 13500 October 28, 2014 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20556 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If god were real... Baalzebutt 126 35555 April 3, 2013 at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Scientific Evidence That God is Real Gbarian 27 10573 June 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  If god were real. JohnDG 1 1606 June 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  God is real. Dingaling 58 20493 June 8, 2012 at 6:33 am
Last Post: znk666
  if god is real then... Gooders1002 36 20554 May 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: jupitor
  The Real God Gooders1002 9 3202 April 3, 2012 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Ace Otana